Josh Groban ~Grobanites Unite!~

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by HoratioAndMe, Aug 11, 2005.

?

Grade 'Rest in Pieces'

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. A

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. B+

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. B

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. C+

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. D

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Oh man! He likes Frank Sinatra? I LOVE Frank Sinatra! :D I wish they could have sang together... Hmmm, maybe someday someone will edit a recording of Sinatra together with one of Josh. I saw a video of Clay Aiken 'singing with Bing Crosby' once, where they just took a video of Clay singing, and edited an old video of Bing Crosby in. That'd be cool if they did that for Josh.

There's another pair up I'd like to see, Josh and Clay. :D It'd be interesting to see how it would work out, because they both have fantastic, yet very different voices.

And I love the song "When You Say You Love Me" :D It always reminds me of walking to school because I used to listen to it on my iPod over and over while I walked. :D

2. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

The Josh mixing with Sinatra would be awesome to hear. I remember hearing the Clay/Bing collaboration. I know Josh would love to be able to do that and I'd love to hear it.

Ohhh, the Josh/Clay thing would definately be interesting to hear. Maybe not singing either of their songs but maybe a classic one. Can't really think of a male pairing that's classic right now...

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hummer thanks for this full Josh bio, no worry that is long it was very interesting for reading :p befor write what parts i like, just want to say (but always forgot) that JG have one song name 'Caruso'... and keep wonder is this word have translation from Spanish language ?! ;)

well back to the topic: Father - Russian/Polish descent - well well a little blood from countrys near me. now here is a lot fashion to watch Russian moves or to listen Russian music i would love to hear Josh sing in this language :D Favorite Music - Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit...i love this groups, but for me is little strangely JG to like this type music (or so different style - as Bjork ) ... well after all hi have the music inside him :lol: Talents (other than singing): Plays 6 different instruments, including drums, piano, flute, uilleann pipe (an elbow-powered type of bagpipe) and penny whistle. Speaks some Japanese. - wow i don`t have words, this guy have a lot talent in the music area. for certainty his star is not by chance/accident in the big stage :D

4. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

[​IMG]

See you two here again, Pusher and Hummer! You guys are big fans for Josh meanwhile! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got songs of Josh from my classmat...and had a hearing...:lol: It's the collection of Live At The greek...I can hear fan cheers around... :lol: Josh has a spacious and clear voice! What's the language in his song Oceano? I haven't recognized it... And I like the music at their backs... You know the step is smooth and light...do you think it's kinda like the Caelic?

5. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

Does anyone know if Josh has plans to release a new album anytime soon?

Many thanks.

6. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Well, Josh is currently working on an album that's set to be released later this year, but that's about all I know.

Josh and Clay would be an intresting combination if nothing else, although I am a HUGE ClayMate as well as a Grobanite, so if they were to ever sing together, I may very well die.

7. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

My mother LOVES Josh Groban!!!! (I joke with her & call him "my stepdaddy" just b/c I feel like being an idiot!)Her birthday's in Decemember, so hopefully his new CD will be released in time!

Thanks!

8. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Pusher I get all of my Groban translations at grobania.com. You just go to lyrics and click on the song and the translation is at the bottom. Here's the link to the translation for Caruso: grobania.com/caruso

Welcome lantiscod. Great to have you in here. Live at the Greek is a wonderful concert and from this I learned to love Josh in black! As for the song Oceano I'm not quite sure which language its in. Lovely song however.

Welcome to you too, IreneAdler. Hope you'll stick around. The new Josh album has been rumored to be released in September or October. However, one song has been announced that will be on the album. Here's the released lyrics. They were posted a few pages back but I figured I'd post them again to save you the trouble of finding it :):

9. IreneAdler76

IreneAdler76 Hit and Run

My mother will be absolutely elated! Thanks, folks!

10. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Oceano is in Italian... Lyrics and translations can also be found at ThatJoshGrobanGuy.com.

That song is really beautiful... we got a *tiny* little peek when he did the interview for that morning talk show (was it Good Morning America?) but I'm sure the whole thing is going to be even better.

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

it`s pleasure to see u here lantiscod :D honestly Hummer was tell me that JG is very good singer and i decide to check up for what is all this noise :lol: well now i understand her and HnM why they love this thread :p

btw Hummer thanks for this link with translation for Caruso song :D

IreneAdler76 i`m glad to hear that not only young peoples like JG music style. as lantiscod have say:Josh has a spacious and clear voice! :D how to not like it ?! :rolleyes: i too like ur mam will waiting with impatience for this new JG album and hope to come before Decemember so to be one perfect birthday present for her :)

12. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

You're welcome for the translation, Pusher :) and for the language and translation info fanatic.

I am still thrilled that you've joined us here, Ani. I think HnM will be too whenever she gets back. :)

Now a question for everyone: If you were going to give Josh's new CD a title what would you name it? His other two CD's being entitled Josh Groban & Closer. :)

13. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I'd name it either: Better than Good Hair or More (I'm not sure why but that last one sounded like something he'd use).

14. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Thanks for telling me Oceano is in Italian, Fanatics6! :lol: I'vetried your link, but it doesn't work... I really wanna know what he is singing...I mean the words... This song is that lively...pity we don't have optional language course in Italian, or I would try to find one to translate it for me...:rolleyes:

And IreneAdler76, it's a bit weird hearing you calling Josh steppdaddy...:rollsyes: :D He is just a boy, right?! :D :lol: Oh...I know you want him remember you in a special way... :D :lol: :lol:

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Oceano ("Ocean")
    Lyrics by Mauro Malavasi

It rains on the ocean, it rains on the ocean
    It rains on my identity
    Lightning on the ocean, lightning on the ocean
    Gaps of luminosity ..ahhhh
    Maybe there in America the winds of the Pacific
    Uncover its immensity
    My hands hold tight some faraway dreams
    And my thoughts run to you