"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sherlockanne, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ohh thanks for the rest of the article toots :)

i know! im soo exited for his story line but..
    im scared about that "line of fire" thing....i mean, i know they really could not kill him off or whatever but im scared that if he survives maybe he will change into being even more serious then he already is...in certain ways i miss the old greg....and i really dont want the new greg to become really serious

i was thinking of sending carol mendelson a letter too :)

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I tried to Google Carol Mendehlson's address, but I couldn't find it. I'd be really grateful if someone could help by providing either an address or a link so some of us can fire off a thank you to her.

3. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

sorry, i cant give you her exact address, but if you can find the address to the CSI studios in CA, you can just address the letter to her instead of an actor or the show in general. good luck!

~nix

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I believe you are looking for this

Also from CBS.com is this

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS Productions
    ATT: Carol Mendelsohn
    CBS Television City
    7800 Beverly Blvd., Rm 18
    Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165

5. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Something else to discuss (and I have to yell it)

ERIC/GREG'S ON THE COVER OF THIS WEEK'S TV GUIDE!!!

It's titled "The Hot Guys of CSI". Now back to the discussion.

6. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yeah, I know. I was very upset when I ran, yes ran, in the hundred degree heat in jeans to the store down my street, and they didn't have it! AHHGH! so i hope to get it soon. :D

7. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I'm getting it on Friday, hot off the press...kinda :p Cant wait! :D :D

8. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I have to go get TV Guide now. *runs off*

Exactly. I think Nick is such a great colleague, but an even better friend to Greg. He doesn't make Greg feel like he is a partner or coworker but rather a friend who gives support and also needs it. Their relationship is amazing and I think it's really what sets the two of them apart from the other friendships in the lab. It's not neccesarity blunt, in-your-face type, but you know it's there.

9. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Ahhh I love TV Guide but I love it EVEN MORE NOW THEY HAVE A WHOLE ARTICLE ON ERIC!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down* Mine doesn't usually come until Saturday (*sniff*) but I got a haircut today and they had the issue in the salon and I can't believe Eric's actually on the cover (along with Carmine :D) and has a whole article to himeself!! I'm SOOO excited for this season now cause of all the hopeful Gregness in store! *Tries to contain self*

10. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I think Sara would do the same for Greg, i mean when you take a look at the season 5 , you see how close and protective she was with him. Remember his first autopsy? she ALSO told him how she threw up during her first autopsy and she tried to confort him on his job. I think either Nick or Sara are really good friends for Greg

11. mollyMKS

mollyMKS Police Officer

This is off the subject but I was just reading a news article on imdb about Eric. It was talking about while he was on vacation recently in Hawaii he was punched in the face by a "large Samoan woman" in a bar. Just thought you might want to know.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

yeah that was stated in the article :) but thanks. im pretty sure i have that tv guide issue in canada. because in july it was csi miami...hmm..hehe now im excited!

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, here it is:

"'CSI' Star Beaten Up in Hawaii

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation star Eric Szmanda is nursing a bruised ego after a large woman beat him up in a bar on Hawaiian island Kauai. The actor, who plays forensics sleuth Greg Saunders on the hit show, was holidaying with friends recently when they decided to check out a local tiki tavern on the island. After posing for pictures with fellow holiday makers and locals, Szmanda was leaving the bar when he was confronted by "a big Samoan woman." He recalls, "I thought she wanted to shake my hand, but she clocked me in the face." The actor is still none the wiser as to why he became a victim: "Maybe she didn't like my Hollywood kind in her bar." Hawaiian police detectives are investigating the bar brawl."

How freakin bizarre! :eek:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I find it hard to understand why someone would want to hit that beautiful face in the first place!! TV Guide comes out tomorrow - can't wait!!

15. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Wow, even the Hawaiian police take care of Eric! :)

But I like how Nick, Sara, and even Catherine always have Greg's back. It makes him happy, and it shows.

I went to the doctor's office today and I saw the TV Guide issue! But it's also coming to my house, so I have like a permanent keepsake of Eric. Along with Carmine and Adam, mind you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.