got any brushes with CSI fame?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by nix586141, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I would love to Meet George and William, George because that would be amazing to seem him in real and to see him smile and to hears his sexy voice and William because he is such a good actor.
    And to work on set, WOW what a great proposal i would jump at the chance to work with the whole team.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

id like to meet any of them, but im not sure that i want to meet wallace, because he is not hodges...cant explain my twisted mind...

3. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Yeah, I would be expecting them to be who they are on the show instead of who they really are.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

its not about what i expect. its about the image that i have in my mind. i will not allow myself to see a different guy in the same body and be dissapointed.
    i like all the characters, but with themn i somewhat have a sense of detatchment and can see them as actors AND characters seperately, but with hodges its like "wallace? whozzat?" ya know?

5. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

um...WOW :eek:
    Tell your friend she is VERY VERY lucky! *is jealous* I seriously think I would quit breathing if Eric Szmanda spoke to me and hugged me. Meeting any of the CSI cast would definatly qualify as a top 10 life experience for me :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I never really saw anyone but I drove past the set where they were shooting a scene once. ( I live in L.A.)

7. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

i would love to meet any of them!!! they are on my top 5 list of people to meet before i die....

8. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

ooh ive got a list like that too....except its kind of infinite...

haha

~nix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.