Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Come on, dish... :D

I hope Eric gets a decent storyline. I draw the line at "girlfriend" though, for one specific reason: Warrick got a significant other (wife) the beginning of Season 6 and we all saw what splendid, well-written storylines Gary got as a result ::coughcoughthemandamnneardisappearedcough::...so if we're talking a one-off dipped in angst with a broken heart on top, fine...as long as it serves the storyline, of course :cool:...but no more albatrosses around the characters' left ring fingers, puhleeeeeez! The best written and most "fleshed-out" significant other on the show is Doc Robbins' missus - and we've yet to see her on camera...

2. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Greg was the reason I tuned in to this show--I really liked him because he was funny, quirky, intelligent, and great at his job. It's too bad the writers are slowly destroying that great character--they've dumbed him down, made him unusually quiet, turned him into a whiny complainer, and now he gets to make a big fool of himself. I don't want to watch this--where's the Greg I used to love?

3. Nish

Nish Hit and Run

*Growls*

Someone, anyone, please explain to me how having a crisis of conscience becomes Greg being the villiage idiot? Unless they are two seperate plots...

Nope, I don't feel better thinking about it as two seperate plots.

*Growls more*

Somebody please offer up more info on that TV Guide article...I'd go out and buy one, but it's slightly warmer than the surface of the sun down here in Texas and I'd rather not spontaneously combust once I step out of my air conditioned comfort.

Of course, if I did spontaneously combust I would no longer have to worry about this assinine plotline. I guess either way, problem solved.

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is not happy at all about this Greg thing. And I also miss the old Greg, but he's been coming back a little the few times we saw him. (And I really mean few, but beggers can't be choosers. :() Well, it just kills me to see him become the punching bag of the show. Not only in a sense that he gets thrown to crap scenes and bad storylines, if any at all, but also in the show itself, no one really gives him the repect he deserves!
    UGH! Yes, if there is anything thing else at all in that article, do tell.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

im growling too.

6. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Yeah, come on newest-tvguide-owners. Spit it out.

...please? :lol:

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

How about if I write it what he told the producer or something? I don't want Greg to make a fool of himself, I just don't want Greg with Sara. I just want Greg to myself, I will shares with you guys. Don't mean the writer will go for that, they don't always go with what Greg want. I want the funny, smart, handsome back what he use to be.

8. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

i doubt they would put greg with sara becuase even the writers and directors agree that they have more of a little brother big sister relationship than a romantic one.

~nix

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with you Nix, they are more like a big sister and little brother, that what Sara see him as a brother.

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Wait...what day does the new TV guide come out? I have the one for July 31st to august 6th....but I don't think that is the newest one..

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

The tv guide date is Aug. 7 to 13. You will see all three CSI men, Eric, Adam and Carmine in it.

12. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I wonder if Greggo gets lonely, drunk, and answers a Craiglist personal ad... gets in too deep, it turns out she has Immigration Visa Problems and he gets pressured into a hasty marriage to this woman. After the fact, it gets revealed she's indirectly involved in some kind of crime and he's caught between caring for this woman and advertising to his bosses what's gone on...

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Interesting that they have two articles in a row. TV guide this week had the one about Grissom/Billy leaving....will look forward to the next article in the new one. *will be watching the mail very closely until it comes*

14. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

What--another hasty marriage? Been there, done that...with Warrick, last season. Still waiting to see if that ever gets addressed again or <gasp> resolved.

I'm not sure which idea is worse--Greg having to make a decision that might have tragic consequences, or Greg making a fool of himself.

Let's hope Nick and Warrick fare better this season than what it sounds like is in store for Greg.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! I'm back. I went on a small vacation over the weekend and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I can't believe they are going to make a fool of Greg! And I thought he was actually getting a good storyline. Why are the punching bags for the show always either Greg or Nick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.