Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

You've got a tanline? I've got a farmers tan! :lol:

(wow, it's been forever since I've been in this thread!) i'm such a bad shipper. :shame:

Mama flack on CSI:NY. That would be a really cute scene. She would love Lindsay, I just know it. Aww...and she could fix his ties for him. :p

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha. Flack will be like quit mom!

I like that, Mom loves us :D

3. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

and that's what's most important. :lol: :D

4. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

Hehe! Getting Mama flack on the show, so cute :D Lovin' the idea for the next thread name :lol:

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm all for it. I would like it that just us few know what its about. Makes us special people. ;)

AlyssaluvsDanny glad your back. Was starting to get worried you were leaving us. :(

6. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Aww, thank you. I feel loved. :p How could I abandon such a ship?? :lol:

What would be awesome if Lindsay's parents came into town to visit her! And if her father met Flack and kept him under a very watchful eye! :D

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

8. CathStokes

I like feeling special, we should go with it.

I could see her dad keeping a watchful eye on Flack, giving the glares and threats.. haha

9. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

his dad and all her brothers. and flack would be just kinda standing there in the corner, rocking on his heels pretending to be invisible.

F: "I'm not here, I'm not here." *whistles* "Nope. Nobody here."

10. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

Aww, bless him! I could totally imagine that :lol:

And then they threaten to "accidently" run him over in their harvesting machine and bury his body in a wheat field if he hurts her!

11. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

exactly.

hrmmm...let's see...

EMILY'S RANDOM FM QUESTION OF THE DAY

if s3 has some kind of continuity, and the subject of gavin moran comes up, how do you think lindsay will react to it and how flack handled the situation, and the situation itself?

i'm not gonna answer this now, i'll wait to see what you guys come up with. :D

12. CathStokes

*mumbles something about emily being nuts*

Lindsay will be protective of Flackie.. Yup, she will.. Flack will probably be a little not so sure about the situation, but act like everythings okay.

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Lindsay would kick anyone's behind if they mess with Flackie..

14. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think Flack would still be hurt by the whole thing. Gavin was, of course, Flack's mentor and a sort of surrogate father. Flack handled the situation with a skewed professional propriety but it obviously bothered him. They never talked about it afterwards on the show, and I don't think Don would've talked about it with anyone else except for maybe Danny.

Lindsay would probably convince him that he'd done right by Gavin, and that there was nothing else he could've done. Bad things happen, and there's nothing else you can do except to hold your head up.

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think Flack would be okay with it, he did his job. He might not be all happy-go-lucky about it, but if Lindsay wanted to know facts about it, I think Flack would tell her without being too upset about it.