The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

2. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Oh, go you!

Also? Word.

3. lament

lament Captain

Actually, we have to keep things PG-13 here, too. ;) Check the Board Rules. If you need clarification on what constitutes PG-13, check out Info from Your Mods, located near the top of this forum. You guys do pretty good, though.

PS... All posters read and sign this post

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Sorry but you have to addmit we do get a little... but we try to keep it down but it's Nick and Greg it's to hot to handle ;) and i think the love is just fine because it's telling what are couple is Love :)

5. lament

lament Captain

If I see you go over PG-13, I'll be sure to rein you in. ;)

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank you :)

I think we settled the topic about the name so does anyone have a idea for a new topic? :)

7. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

when i used to lurk here, it was so lively! and when i joined, i thought it was my fault there wasn't much to talk about. but i realised it's because there is nowt new stuff

*weeps*

8. lament

lament Captain

Well, while you're waiting for the new season, why don't you talk about what you think are they definitive Love moments? If you had to convince a friend to be a Love shipper, what scenes would you have him or her watch?

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

ooo Great topic :)

The love moments wasn't really a moment but the fact that they are friends but Nick has a different friend ship then him and Warrick do like Nick and Warrick can hang out and have a good time but i cant see them put there arms around each other and pat each other on the back like Nick and Greg do and i think it's because they are so comfterble around each other and when they get into fights they are quickly solved because it's love :)

and if i did have a moment it would be the look of love that Greg made and the love sign Nick gave to Greg ;) oh and when they talked about saliva going all over each other when they talked :D

10. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

well a definatly Love moment 4 me (that really realed me in loving the Boys together) would b in Random acts of Violence when Greg got all jealous and asked
    "Look, I thought we had a Relationship. what are you doing taking Archie out in the feild instead of me?"
    and when Greg said
    "When it's important to Nick here I push further."

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

awww thats the line i said to get my sister in "I thought we had a relation ship" (awwwwww) i can watch that over and over again and i like the face Nick made when he said that and telling him that Archie was just a geek and after he said that the face Greg made it's like a real couples banter

12. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

hehe I rember that face lmao =D hehe his face is definatly showing 'Greg, You know ur the only one for me. No one can replace you.'
    hdehe I also remember the in Room service when Greg was taking about BCP and when he wispered "If your not Carful it Leaves Marks" to Nick; I was pretty Sure he was hinting sumfin :devil: hehe =D

13. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

i'm so ashamed that i haven't seen a lot of the "moments"

but in the later seasons, like i just watched "Bite Me" on TV, Warrick arrives with Nick, (and Sara?)says hey to Greg, n greg replies, but Nick just stares at Greg as he walks off. I'm surprised the poor man didn't go flying into someone else :lol:

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I remember that it came on a couple days ago there was definet hinting going on ;) and plus when Greg was talking on the phone to the girl and in back you can see Nicks face full of jealousy.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

One of the best moments in my book, Is the scene in Felonius Monk, when the boys are in Gil's office and exchange *meet me in the supply closet* looks.

I like when NIck touched Greg, in Bad words, he puts his hand on his chest and calls him 'doll'. In Who are you He puts his arm around him and again pats his chest.

I love the 'Name that chemicle compound game' too!
    There's more but I'll stop for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.