Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by screamingpoet, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I love this thread. All the Flack and Danny love is contagious.

I am just waiting for s3 to start so we can watch Flack stare at Danny. I can't wait until they have cases together.

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Yeah, I love this thread - we're all so very mellow and laid back from watching all of the D/F lovin'.

BTW, folks, it's co-ed nekkind twister! :lol: It gets to be really interesting when people are all contorted and can't hold the postition, and start to sweat and it turns into a slip and slide and that's as far as I go since this is a PG-13 board. :devil:

3. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday afrikana! :D Hope you have a wonderful day.

Yeah, this is such a great thread.

4. rollinsgirl

rollinsgirl Victim

hey, just a thought, it may have already been mentioned, but danny tries asking linsday out in the third or fourth episode and gets shut down, right? and didnt carmine say in one of his interviews that the show was expandin on danny and flack's friendship and whatnot throughout the next season? well maybe this lindsay thing'll just bring the boys together closer, be it friendship or otherwise.

5. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

:eek: rollinsgirl! i've never seen you in here before, juut read your rather fab fics :D

i like your thinking though. maybe Danny will go to Flack about it and we'll see more of their relationship outside of work maybe. or even in working hours (but i'd prefer out of work ;) )
    a bit like On the Job, in the cafe.

we just haven't seen enough of their freindship which I think is ashame even for non-shippers. it'd be nice for people to see a strong friendship between two characters, rather than 1)a simple working relationship or 2)a fscked up problematic thing ie. if this Danny and Lindsay thing is done.

They need some sort of good thing in their lives.
    and i say GO WITH DANNY AND FLACK you fools!

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

7. Lost2MuchSpeed

woah Kimmy's post has overtaken the whole board :eek:

i couldn't find this board! for a oment i thought all was lost, but i forgot about the 2 pages thing.

*head desk*

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Excellent post, Kimmy--gotta get the message out and about, after all. :D

And let me second the welcome to rollinsgirl! *huggles you* It's great to see you on TalkCSI, myself and another poster were talking the other day and wondering if you were a member of the board. ;) I'm sure you'll find a great many fans in this thread in particular. :p

I like the idea of the (possible)D/L thing bringing out more of Flack and Danny's friendship. That would be something good to come out of a situation that I'm otherwise opposed to. :p I really want to see more of the friendship between these two because I know it's all we're going to get out of canon. Our fantastic fanfic writers can take care of the rest for us. ;)

9. csi_fanatic87

Hey rollinsgirl! It's great to see you on the boards! :) Your fanfics are wonderful. You're right Fay. Being able to see more of the D/F friendship would be probably the only good thing to come out of the D/L possibility. Yep. The fanfic writers do a great job with these two.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Welcome rollinsgirl. I just want to say that I love your fics.

I have to agree that the only good thing about D/L would be if it brought D/F closer. Maybe Danny vents his frustrations to Flack and realizes Lindsay isn't right for him. Anything to get more D/F time.

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yesh. And Danny finally realizes that Flack is his one true love. And they pose romance-novel-cover style in front of a rising sun, while they passionately kiss and grope each other -

Whaaaaat? What do you mean that's too corny? :p

12. Lost2MuchSpeed

:lol: Kimmy

if it's Danny and Flack? to hell with it being too corny!

although i may die of over squee-ing. which would be embarassing.

"Cause of death?"
    "I'm just not sure, but i think her brain imploded"

13. csi_fanatic87

:lol: I'd die the same way L2MS! That would be great Kimmychu! :D Who cares if people think it's corny. What matters is that Danny and Flack are together in the end.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

w00t! Bring on the corny, baby! :lol:

Female newscaster: Police all around the world are reporting a string of strange deaths. All (or most) of the victims are young women, and all died with a smile of glee on their faces. Doctors are stumped as to the cause of death, but it does seem that their brains simply imploded. No cause has been identified yet, but the families of the victims relate that each of them was watching the most recent episode of CSI:NY, in which two male leading characters declared their love for each other and began to grab-ass and make out...wait, am I reading this right? I missed Danny and Flack going canon?! OMFG! But they totally did?!?! *video clip shows* Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod it's f*****g kismet!! *brain implodes on live tv*"

Does that sound about right? ;)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

oh my gawds thats great about the newscaster...i would almost worship the writers if they did finally come to their senses...ew...no danny and lidnsay for me *cringes*...no...never...ha, i finally wrote my first ficcie ever...or well...the first stupid chappie...hey i havent watched alot of the episodes and i was wondering...does it ever mention Flack's full name? is it just "Don Flack"...and do they ever mention his mother?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.