Alex/Vartann

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Leannethemouse, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Det Vartann

okey i voted Vartrine in the first and Speeding Car one in the second ;) though i think Vartan & Willows is good too. i really like the VW analogy, it's awesome Fallen ;)

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I liked the Because Detective prefer blondes
    I love that
    good job FallenforGrissom ;)
    I've got the perfect song for them too, but I'll save it for the "official" thread :D

3. lea

lea Police Officer

I chose Vartllows, but think it should be Vartillows :p But I do like all of the names.. and I chose Because This Guy ...'Can Hit the Bowl' for the second part, cause thats awesome :lol:

4. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Thanks you guys! [​IMG] And for the rest of Vartaan & Cath fans out there, i'm just letting you know that the mod
    has given us up to July 29th before she closes the poll, so keep on voting!! :D :D
    It won't be long before we have our fav couple's new thread! [​IMG]

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Hey! Fallen was telling me about this fantastic ship and I figured I'd hop on over and lend my support... I suggested Vartillows to her, so I of course voted for that.. humble as I am :D and I went with "He's the V to her W" cause I like that lots and lots. Anyway, I'll definitely be toggling the new thread.. yesterday I was looking for good GSR pics and found a bunch of good V/W pics as well, so I'm gonna post them to celebrate the opening of the new thread! Yay!

6. FallenforGrissom

Thanks for stopping by ziggy!! :D We'll be more than glad to have you in our new thread! :)
    (BTW, i'm the other one who voted for 'He's the V to her W', ;) glad you liked it, it came to me at a moment of great inspiration :p :lol:)

7. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I did not no Vartann had his own thread! I love him! Iv been a big fan of his since "Weeping Willows" where he sort of made his big first impression on me. He is just LUSH! Sorry I started rambling there lol Ill stop now before Im all giddy! :lol:

8. FallenforGrissom

Noooo, don't you stop rambling about Vartaan CSIVegasMiamiNY!! :p ;) We all love the V guy, he's the coolest Det.! :D :D

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Lets not forget he's the sexiest det. also!!! i cant wait to see the picture Ziggy found!

10. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

i have a name for Vartann and cath it is rubbish but o well.
    VaCUum

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Still a Vartann/Sara fan, and some day I hope to finish the 385,394 fics I started.

12. DragonLadyK

DragonLadyK Dead on Arrival

Sartann all the way! *nodsnods* Are there enough of US for a shipper thread, or are we in the minority?

After all, one cannot deny the chemistry evinced in "Mea Culpa" nor in "Dead Ringer." Nor can one ignore that he works with Sara more than any other CSI, and comes whenever she calls... *grin*

DragonLady

13. FallenforGrissom

Ladies midnight and Dragon i believe Sara's taken...and the competition is kinda difficult to beat, if u get my drift... ;) ;)

'VaCUum' :lol: :lol: hilarious! We should have put that in the poll :p to match with "He sweeps her off her feet" or sth!! :p

Just a small reminder that the poll closes at midnight 29th July, until then here's a Sexyyy smile

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay ship discussion is limited to naming the ship you want to start in the SC Forum, please keep anyother ship discussions to that forum and not in here. Once the poll concludes any discussion of ships will be done in the SC Forum. Thank you. :)

15. FallenforGrissom

Ok, so the poll officially closed - Thank you all for voting[​IMG] - and as it seems the results are :[​IMG]

'Vartann & Willows' and 'Vartllows' each received a 33%
    and
    'Because this Guy...'Can hit the Bowl'' with a 31%, closely followed by 'V&W: Races Faster than a Speeding Car'(23%).

That means we have actually narrowed down our options, and because we cannot depend upon the goodwill of the mods for eternity *gives a big smile to Desting and TallyHo*, i suggest we start our new thread with 'Vartllows: Because This Guy...'Can Hit the Bowl'' and then we decide any changes down the road .

What do you say? :rolleyes:
    Shall i break the champagne to christen the ship? :) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.