Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Cut the chat out now!

. . . Did it work? Oh, darn. I can't be authoritative anywhere! :D

Since I've been capping stuff for Lynn, I've gotten to rewatch a few of my favorite eppies. For some reason, I really like it in NA when they're looking at the body with the bugs and he says something about a "forensic peepshow". Just the way he says it and the way he looks at her when he says it is just . . . yeah.

Laters! :D

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I could so see her having to think about it! I think you're right. Stella would see right through her.

HA HA! The "makethemcanon" pill! That's hilarious!

Yay, I'm excitred we got to see RSRD! I love the stare! That's so angsty! And Lindsay looks like she's gonna cry! I love it!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi Smiliee! :D
    Yup I totally see that happening...Linds would pause for a moment, a huge blush creeping over her face...and then be like "Ummm, uhhhh, n..ye...n..no!" And Stella would just look at her and be like "Linds, it's okay!" I would LOVE to see that! :lol:
    Heehee, fun huh! :lol: That's the late night craziness of my brain! If there was such a pill...I'd be feeding them like crazy to everyone of TPTB, on a daily basis! :lol:

4. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

last night i was watching RSRD with my mom [it was her first time watching it]. and the part where Danny and Lindsay exchange looks when hes in Macs office, my mom screamed 'oh my god, look, Danny, hes looking at Lindsay,' then she got really quite and said in a really low voice. 'they are so in love' Which made me burst out laughing. it was so funny. then when mac was conforting danny my mom goes 'where is lindsay when ya need her' and i agreed..and it was fun times..i always enjoy watching the d/l episodes with my mom, partly because shes crazy..no im just kidding

and Moriel Moriel ..all the money your making off those pills..i want some too..oh and get me a bottle of makethemcanon on the d/l...haha i just made a funny d/l get d/l.

i think our froum is crazy, we have, twister, m&ms,beer, danny with out a shirt, not sure about lindsay, pills, Moriel, angst, fluff, oh my head hurts from thinking about it all..

love
    allie

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hah, that was my reaction. And then my anti-ship mom was like "They are not in love. She just feels bad that she's the one who found his dna on the cigarrete bud." Honestly, why must she come up with a reasonable explanation for EVERYTHING? It just ruins the fun.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, Allie I guess I could slip you some MTC pills on the d/l! :lol: Anything to make it actually happen, I'm all about that! :D
    And that's fun about your mom! My mom's kinda the same way, we're both hopeless romantics that way! :lol: Fun times! :D

Dannyfangirl I think your mom's just in denial! ;) She knows they're in love, she just can't admit it! I swear that's what it is! :D

7. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

Im glad that we are all on the same page. and Moriel if your mom is anything like you..shes awsome..even though ive never fully met cha y'all..im sure..

my mom is watching Charge of This Post right now..she insists on watching it over and over agian, just to see if the 'still want that ride' comment was meant how she thinks it was meant..its so sad when my mom is like a bigger shipper than i am..and im the daughter.

my mom has a shirt that says 'Captin of U.S.S M&Ms' and on the back it says 'CSI NY Danny and lindsay forever'..
    its the coolest thing in the world..but its mine now..i took it from her. :devil:

love
    allie

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, my mom is pretty cool Allie! And may I say, your mom sounds like a major shipper, wow! That's impressive! :D Love the shirt idea...I've been wanting a CSI:NY shirt for a while now! I almost bought a really cool one at the New York, New York hotel in Las Vegas, but ended up not. I regret that now! :p
    We should make fan shirts for D/L...something with M&M's and Twister and a broom closet...now that could be fun! :devil: :lol:

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

[quote

i think our froum is crazy, we have, twister, m&ms,beer, danny with out a shirt, not sure about lindsay, pills, Moriel, angst, fluff, oh my head hurts from thinking about it all..

love
    allie

[/QUOTE]

How can you forget our pie-throwing? Oh yeah, and how can we forget about the camera in the shower?

You guys seem to have pretty interesting moms. My mom was never like that, she watches CSI Ny but she isn't into the shipper point of view. :(

10. Guest

Guest Guest

My mom hates almost every ship except for Troy and Barnaby's daughter in midsomer murders. This was the discussion
    Me: So you don't think they'd be a cute couple at all?
    Mom: Well, I don't think it would be a good idea becuase they're coworkers.
    Me: That's beside the point! Do you think they're a cute couple?
    Mom: not really
    Me: *is disgusted, then after a pause* Well, some people think she and Flack should be together; I can't see that
    Mom: They would be cute
    Me: WHAT?!
    Mom: Well, cuter than Danny and Lindsay anyway.

Now I actually can kind of see Lindsay with Flack, which is a little strange for me, but I'm primarily a Dantana shipper and so it shall stay! lol.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

No Linds and Flack! No way! :mad: I mean I love Flack :D But it's D/L ALL THE WAY! :lol: Flack can have the new girl detective! :D But not Linds... :D

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whistles innocently* I'm making her cap. :lol: Nutty You know you like doing it, besides you guys will be happy. I shall make icons from them! :D

Linds/Flack. - Cute. We already know I think this, but what yall dunno. Is Flackie's really mine.. But D/L's on the DL!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe he should have the new girl detective. because the roleplay character I play that I use Claire Forlani pics for is dating him. I usually just have FM in a triangle like the one I'm writing now (Danny/Lindsay/Flack fic).
    Speaking of writing...umm I'm not going to bring it up incase people haven't read the spoiler topic, but I was going to write a fic about how I would go about the whole major D/L spoiler for season three but there's some things I'd need clarified so if someone knows the one I'm talking about and can clarify a couple details for me, please pm me.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm...What songs remind you guys of Dantana? I can only think of two right now.
    1. Best in Me by Blue--because some genius made this Dantana video before with that song playing and I LOVED the video. Loved it. It was just so cute. Unfortunately YouTube took it down because of copywright laws.
    2. Broken by Seether and Amy Lee--only towards the end of the season because that's the angsty time. And when the singers say something like "I wanna hold you high and steal your pain" made me think of them because any time one is hurting the other is all concerned.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynn you're too cute! :D You are welcome to Flack, in my book anyway! :lol: As for him and Linds...uh-uh...I just don't like Linds with anyone but Danny...in case you all didn't get that already from my "Flack/Linds? HECK NO!" earlier! :lol: D/L are just too perfect for eachother, I adore them! :D
    Hey Lynn wait what are you capping? :D

Dannyfangirl you're writing a season 3 fic? Yay! So what'd you wanna know? :D
    And as for songs that remind me of D/L...I'm with you, I LOVE "Best in Me"! That vid rocked! (I think I have it somewhere if I can find it, I'll pm you the link!) Another one that always reminds me of D/L is "Beautiful Mess" by Diamond Rio...that's a fab song! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.