Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Truthfully, I wouldn't want to see Sara with a broken heart, to seek comfort in Nick when her love life is concerned. Sure, best friends are there for a reason, but I doubt that she would choose Nick for that.

I think that since they flirt all the time, and with that they always leave a possibility of something more. Him comforting her would just ruin that. Nick would always question if she's over it.

And to brighten up our day a bit, here are some Snickers icons from Rashomama.
    Go here .

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Awesome icons Misery :D especially the #10 , hilarious i love Sara' face, it's like she is thinking "oooooooo you are hot Nick" :lol: lovely.

Anyway i agree with you, i don't wanna see Sara with a broken heart, searching confort with Nick: she needs to completely move on from her ex-bf before experimentating a new relationship with him or it won't be honest toward him and her. They are really good friends, if they wanna be more, they should do that for good reasons.

3. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

*runs in* I'm Baaaack!! Miss me? ;) No you say? Well then... lol!

TPTB want to keep everyone happy so the place flirting between EVERYONE! lol. Mind you, to me the Nick/Sara flirting comes off more strongly. :lol: Hell, I flirt with my best friend, but it ends up going no where... hahah, but that's just me.

You know, it's been a while since I've actually watched a full episode of CSI, but I do recall that episode and I thought only Warrick knew and blabbed it around the lab. lol.

We don't have the torphey? *dies* lol. I thought we did...oh well. *shrugs* It looks good with our thread. hahhaa.

Yes...my friend wanted to buy a CSI season, but didn't know which one. Anyone want to share so insight as to which season was the best? lol :D

edit: Oh yes, Misery I checked out those icons, and I must say: They rock! They're funny and cute and all that jazz. lol. Well done. Wish I could do amazing art like that.

4. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Congratulations on making it to number 19 guys, keep up the goodwork! :D

I always found something special about that scene in 'The Finger' it's the very scene that made me snicker, besides it being the first one I ever saw. I thought that Nick was with Sara or had recently broke up with him and he was jealous about Sara going out with Hank, but remember, those were my first impressions and I had only turned onto that scene.

He was TOTALLY jealous, that much is true, and Sara SO knew it. :lol:

5. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Just thinking out loud...but, I guess it can be called a topic also:

What do you think of this: Does Sara maybe think that Nick could never fall in love with her? An I'm not talking only about the attraction, because she knows he finds her attractive, but do you think that maybe she's just not that secure to believe they can be together in a true sence of the word?

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Miss Yoda : i don't know if i'm the only one but i missed you :D and it looks like you missed me since you only quoted my post :lol: just kidding :p

Misery: well i think she is more concerned by the friendship side: he is her best friend, she is his best female friend, they shared a lot of hard/angst/happy moments together, going further , being more intimate with him is probably scaring her. She needs a support, whatever she does, someone who can back her up if things are going wild and for now that person is Nick. If they go out together and for whatever reason they have to break up , she won't have any support.Her lack of confidence is the real big problem.

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Welcome back Miss Yoda! :)

I think that goes both ways. They know that they care about each other a lot. They also might be already loving each other as friends. However, there are hesitations on their part to take it further. For instance, Sara may think that Nick is not the one she's looking for because he is so different from her. (Of course that only makes him perfect for her :D ) She may also be thinking that she isn't his type. As for Nick, he might be aware of the Sara's infatuation with the other guy so he would be very hesitant to approach her that way. I think both of them are taking refuge in the good friendship that they have just to be safe, to avoid getting hurt. (But they so won't get hurt! LOL)

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Nick and Sara can play around and joke and he makes her smile in episodes but one of these days she's going to have a problem and the only person she'd want to go to is that same person but with out the joking but in the end she will be smiling :)

9. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Yeah, I agree that it goes both ways...because Nick is the kind of person who's not afraid to take chances in life. However, the fact that they work together, and that they have to see each other probably makes things different. If it doesn't work, it will be damaging for them, in more ways than one.

Sara, on the other hand, doesn't seem to think that two colleagues can't be together. Maybe Nick's reputation is still droping a shadow on her thoughts about him. She loves him as a friend, but she's too afraid to allow herself to feel more.

10. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

i think that they probably both seen inattainable to eachother. Nick doesnt think sara wants to date him and Sara likewise (maybe ive been reading too much fanfiction lol). Thats what usually what happens with friends. Plus Sara is definately closed off, like Misery said she afraid to let herself open up and love. Also maybe Nick hasnt really thought about a serious relationship since he has this reputation for being a ladies man. But thats just my take on it :)

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

^^^so true, mabey she is also afraid to open up to people since she never had anyone to open up to when she was a kid so she thinks no one would understand her (but Nick will :))

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm be gone all day today and you already on number 3. Keep up the good work.

Sara is afraid to open up because she don't think no one understand her, Nick understand her and he alway have. Sara alway understand Nick because she know, he's jealous when she flirt with Hank and he won't say anything, she knew when Nick is angry, happy, sad and getting upset.

Do you remember the episode of Fingers when Catherine say she gave the finger to Sara when she out on a date with Hank the shanked and Nick already knew. Catherine, Grissom and Warrick looks at him?

Misery: I snagged all the Snickers and will credit when using.

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I honestly believe that Sara will break up with Grissom because she realizes she loves Nick (or atleast likes him alitle)
    thats just me though *shrugs*

14. snickerscsilvr90

snickerscsilvr90 Prime Suspect

csikicksurass, i love your icon and banner. I LOVE HOUSE! ha. yeah. i haven't been on here in months. i died for a while. and probably will again. SaraSidleStokes, you've converted me to a jack/elizabeth shipper. just wanted you to know that. YAY LONG LIVE SNICKERS! :D

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank you i made them my self :) I love your banner to but i cant see yor icon. I love the way they're looking at each other it's so cute and yes snickers is good for the soul :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.