Cath/Nicky #3 - Make a muscle Nicky - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Nice isn't it?

The same place mine did? The gutter. Its a nice place to be. Nick/Cath doesn't exactly keep us from going there ;)

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Okay. I'm blaming this on Lynn. But I've decided that Catherine and Nick are just too hot together to not ship them. Besides, Texas men sure do love blondes!

3. CathStokes

my auda!!! I totally take the blame, but why are you blaming me for? {smirks} I knew you liked them! {smooch} Welcome my fluffy friend!

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^Well, I decided that I shouldn't just ship Nicky with myself. LOL!

I liked Nick/Cath together a long time ago, but wasn't able to see the show that much because of my night class. But last year during the season finale, it was touching to see just how much Catherine cared about helping Nick.

5. CathStokes

It really was, it was a very sweet moment :D .. I'm glad to share another ship with you, Auda!

6. csicat

csicat Police Officer

You're such a ship-sharer, Lynn.

:) So who besides me wants to see Nick want to kick the ass of whoever will do that thing to Cath? (sorry. It's just too late to take the time to do spoiler tags so if you don't know what I'm talking about, sorry dude.)

I totally want to see that. Plus then we get angry Nick . . . always a plus. :D

7. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Hi auda *waves* Lynn makes alot of people CatNippers, doesn't she? (probably scares people into it)

She cares so much about him, and it is proof in s5 finale.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Auda!!! YAY! You're a Catnip fan now?! Wohoo! Lynn wow hon you are good at this recruiting thing! :lol:
    Lol, Amanda I dunno know about Auda but Lynn didn't scare me into Catnip...it was more of a "Seriously look at how freaking hot these two are together and then try and tell me you don't ship them?!" And I mean really how could I, or anyone for that matter, resist that?! :lol: **hugs to Lynn for recruiting, and hugs to Auda for being a Catnipper and hugs to Kel just cuz!**
    Speaking of Kel Hi hon :D Who's that with Cath in your avie? And what does it say...I can't read it :confused: She looks gorgeous as always!
    And I knew you'd agree with me about the gutter title, Kel, heehee! So Lynn is that our new thread title for sure then? :D

**Moriel giggles with her Gutterbuddies at the new thread title and falls blissfully into the gutter...knowing she won't get out at all after that title is confirmed! :devil:**

9. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Aww, how come I don't get a hug *pouts*

*slaps slef for asking this* Is mad Nicky tasty? Nevermind. Mad Nick is cool, because I said so.

10. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Welcome Audacity :)

People don't need to be scared into liking CatNip, you just need to be pointed in the right direction, once you see how hot they are together you can't help but ship them. Yeah I was already CN shipper before I met Lynn although I'm probably crazier now than before I met her. :D

Moriel *hugs* and to answer your question, the guy in the avi is Marg's real life husband Alan Rosenberg, he played Adam Novak in Weeping Willows, he was a guy that Catherine met in a bar but he turned out to be not very nice. As for the text, I don't know what it says either, its just a tiny text brush, its just for decoration ;)

There's no way your getting out of the gutter, if I'm staying your staying with me, I know Lynn will definately be there with us. :lol:

Aww Amanda feels left out *hugs*

Any Nicky is tasty. :devil:

11. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Tomorrow I'm going to Spain for 16 days.. I'm going to miss the thread and the great fun in here.. Aww never mind I can watch CSI in Spain so I can see CatNip 2 :p See ya! :D

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

That sounds like a great vacation! :)

Nah, no one has to be scared into liking a ship. Lynn's great avvies and undying love for her ship just made me more curious---so yes it is her fault! But that's a good thing not a bad one. Besides, who wouldn't want to ship Nicky?? And Cath is just too cool! :)

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Amanda feeling left out? My bad hon! **hugs for Manda!** :D
    Yeah that's SOO true Kel! They just fit so well together and they are so HOT...it's just...yeah, wow! :D
    **hugs back to Kel!** The guy in Weeping Willows is Marg's real husband? Really? I didn't know that! :D Huh, very interesting! Sad that that's how he had to come into the series, I did NOT like him that ep!
    Well then we're stuck down there together! :D Wohoo, sounds good to me! Party in the Gutter! :devil: :lol:

CSI Willows have fun in Spain! Wow, nice vacation! We'll keep Catnip safe and well-occupied until you get back ;) :D
    Auda I'm so glad you like Catnip! Heehee, it just makes me smile! :D And yeah that's what caught my eye too...all Lynn's fab avies and banners! And now I just love all my lovely Catnippers! ;) And yeah I agree, how can you not ship Nick...the boy is HOT! And Cath...Cath is SO freaking gorgeous! Gah! The two together...I think they're the original definition of "spontaneous combustion!" :devil:

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

whaha, thnx guys.. And it is a great vacation :D Gonna miss you! ;)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

We'll miss you too hon! Have fun! :D

Lynn, Kel where are you two this morning? :D I need my GutterBuddies! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.