Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To my dog: I know you're sick and there was a storm so I couldn't put you outside but good lord don't pick the carpet to get sick on.

2. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

to my r.e teacher: I LOVE YOU!!!

3. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

To my best friend: your new boyfriend annoys me to no end. Oh, and remember when we were in the fifth grade? I was the one who told him about your crush on him, because I had a crush on him too.
    To my sis's boyfriend: I've recently fallen in love with you.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To csifiles: STOP BEING SO DEAD. *ahem* Well..I guess I could say that outloud.

To my room: Stop being messy. I'm not cleaning you.

5. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Oh, I forgot this!

Mom: I stole your tape. You'll get it back someday.

6. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To dad:
    *cough* Uhm.. <fast voice>I have a date on sunday</fast voice> *runs away*

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think I said few pages ago that please,try to really really really say things that you cannot say out loud and not things that "are in your mind at the moment"

Thanks.

8. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I'm trying Ducky :p Yes, I know trying isn't good enough, it's actually doing!

To my date:
    I dunno.. but I'm already starting to become a tad nervous, thinking of what to wear and what most definite not to wear. Jeans yes, skirt no (that'll mean high heels and I don't want to look like a fool stumbling over every pavement), though with this weather, I'll sweat my arse off in jeans, which isn't really charming either. What if you don't like me eventually? What if you think I'm too short and too.. well too slim or something? Okay, so you said you liked brunettes (YAY!) and you like my voice, well I think I like yours better :p OMG, what if you just decide not to show up and leave me standing there.. looking like a total oxymoron?! :eek: Alright, that won't happen probably, but still this nervousness is getting to me now. Thinking of you almost all the time (hey, I do need to finish this thesis) and I so hope this date will bring us further down the path of luuuuuuv :D

9. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

to my r.e teacher: ive loved you for nearly 4 years now i know your married with kids but i love you and i cant sleep without you anymore!

10. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

to bugs: can you stop buzzing all the time there out.. or i am warning you, i will close the window and you will never see a light again! :mad: :p

to my hamster:sometimes i think you are not hamster, but geek with huge head who is full of brains :D

11. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I can't say this out loud because the only choices I have right now are telling it to my dad, the girl who also likes Kansas, or the girl who's heard the whole story already. And witnessed it. Hahaha.

I went to my friend Lexi's barbecue, along with a few of our other friends, plus her cousin, Ian, who happens to be my friend Carissa's boyfriend, and his friend, Kansas. His real name is Ben, but he goes by Kansas. Anyway, I thought he was cute and funny and all that jazz, but I didn't think he liked me back. Well, we were sitting together on Lexi's hammock and he leaned back and put his legs across my lap. It was fine for a while, but then I got really cold and I laid next to him on the hammock. He said he didn't mind, I put my head on his chest and tried (somewhat unsuccessfully) to keep my arms to myself. At one point, I let my hand touch the ground beneath the hammock, and that's when I realized he had his arm around me. I think my heart actually did skip a beat. I brought my hand back up to the hammock and rested it near his. I lightly touched his thumb with mine and he moved his hand closer. Slooooowly, my hand made its way into his. I was feeling pretty confident then, so I put my other hand on his chest. It was amazingly comfortable to lie there swinging and listening to his heart beat. Lol, nobody could figure out why I was so quiet, but if I'd said anything, I wouldn't have been able to hear his pulse. I looked up to his face and I had an urge to touch it for some reason, but I settled for his neck. I slid my hand up his chest to the back of his neck, until my fingers were just barely in his hair. OHGOD, he made THE sexiest expression in the world. I could get off for weeks on that expression alone. That's also the point when I was veery aware that his legs were between mine. It's a good thing it was dark by that time, it might've been a liiittle awkward for everyone else there. LOL. A little while later, he asked me to load my phone number and email and stuff on his cell phone, and I felt like we were actually a couple; he had his arms around me and was explaining to me how to use his cell phone. It was just.. really nice. Not long afterward, Lexi's mom yelled outside that my dad was there. I was bummed, but I got up because I figured my dad would be pissed if he found out I acted romantic toward a guy I'd just met. Before I went inside, I kissed him on the cheek. He said he would call me after he got home from work today (and actually, he called me last night, but we didn't talk long because I couldn't understand him on his cell phone) and I smiled and walked away. We hadn't gotten a chance to clean up and Lexi and Carissa were coming to my house, so Lexi's mom was talking to my dad and offered to take all of us to my house after we were done cleaning. I practically jumped out of my skin and said how I'd feel so guilty if I didn't stay to clean up, which is true, but I acted a little more dramatic about it. My dad said yes. I walked back into the yard and after we were done picking everything up, we talked a while. Carissa and Ian had their arms around each other. Kansas and I were standing there looking a little awkward, but then I moved closer to him and he put his hand on my hip. I gave him a smirk, then put my arms around his neck and pulled him close. He pulled me up against him and before I knew it, we were kissing. I don't even know who initiated it, but it was absolutely incredible. There was no tongue, but it was long and his hands were on me, and I just didn't want it to end, ever. It didn't even matter that Carissa and Ian were watching us, once he touched me, the world seemed to fade away. We walked to his car while Carissa and Ian were saying good-bye. He turned on the radio and what song was he listening to? "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich. It's my latest song addiction. LOVE. We sang along to it together, and it was just so much fun. I never thought I'd feel so connected and comfortable around someone I'd just met. More unbelievably, I had enough self confidence to talk to someone I was interested in and put myself out there, and that the person actually liked me back. I feel like I just took a drug cocktail, I'm so nauseatingly happy.

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To Chy: I'm happy with who I am. You can't change who I am...I don't need help, I've had enough of it...I'm sick of it, I'm finally happy...and I wanna stay that way. No, I'm not gonna go to church with you, no I'm not gonna change to meet your wants and needs...if god doesn't like me then so be it...I don't care anymore at this point in my life...I'm sick of pain, I'm sick of tears and I'm not gonna change myself into something I'm not. I'm finally happy, and you can ignore me all you want, I don't care...if this is the way you want to end 16 years of friendship then so be it...because no matter how close we were...I'm not gonna change...

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

To Lynn: Ok seriously you dont have to call my ship lame scratch that my favorite ship lame. I dont have to like your couples not everyone likes it and you are the only one out of all three of us who knows it. Megan doesn't like it she's with your ship but she doesn't bash it she never does she even said she liked the icon and wallpaper i made for them. So screw you just because your older doesn't make you right and if you want to call my ship lame then got f!@# yourself because i have never bashed any couples and i know it is JUST a couple but seriously i get offened easily i dont think my ship is lame at all it is the best.

14. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

To the Kitchen Cupboards and Cabinets:

DAMNIT! Where's all the food? There's nothing to good to eat.

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To an ex friend: I hate you, I really do! Gawd, you think hate mail hurts me? It makes me laugh. It's hilarous, watching you attempt to be mean...it really is. No, your hate mail doesn't make me cry like some other hate mail has, it makes me want to throw you! So don't worry, I'm gonna have fun in hell, don't worry about me or any other of my friends! We will be just fine without you! Oh and just so you know, words don't even begin to explain how much I hate you right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.