Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, May 15, 2006.

1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"What do you think everyone else will think "Warrick asked softly as he continued to sway with her

2. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Catherine looked at him lovingly and thought for a moment before answering. "I think that they'll be suprised...but in a good way. I think they've known we've had a thing for each other for awhile now."

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Warrick smiled and nodded. "Yeah and they are CSIs I guess it's their job to be perceptive" He said softly

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Catherine smiled at Warrick with passion in her eyes. "Let's get outta here." she whispered. She finally had Warrick where she wanted him and she wasnt going to let this opportunity pass like she had so many times before.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"That's the best thing I've heard all night" Warrick grinned and walked back to the table. He placed the right amount of money on the small tray before taking her arm again.

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Catherine walked calmly beside him as she held onto his arm. "So, what were you thinking?" she questioned him with an eyebrow raised for dramatic affect.

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Warrick laughed a little and stopped to kiss her gently on the lips. "That i'm luckiest guy on this planet" He said softly

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Catherine kissed him back sweetly. "I never thought I would make you the luckiest guy on the planet." she whispered softly in his ear.