Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by screamingpoet, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

my clean thoughts died when i went back and read the rest of this forum...not that i miss the clean thoughts...not too many anyways...and to keep to the topic...i mainly watch CSI, HOUSE, Criminal Minds, and reruns of ER...and the occasional Without a trace...

2. anubite_savior

anubite_savior Hit and Run

I hear a lot of people talking about Miami Ink, but I've never watched it. I've watched ER once or twice, and catch Gray;s Anatomy on occasion. I used to watch Criminal Minds, but eventually I just gave it up. HOUSE, 've never heard of that before... And truly, the only CSI I watch regularly is New York, when I think about it. I'll watch Miami or Vegas when I catch it (which isn't often) but I make a point to watch LOST and CSI: NY and that is it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i dont really watch CSI miami ...House, M.D.... the show w/ hugh laurie...i use to watch CSI (vegas) like everyday for a lil while...and then i think i've watched every episode at least twice...i get to only catch CSI NY once a week if im lucky...its makes me sad...eh...if Flack and Danny ever had to go undercover...i wonder what kind of job...one that involves high end gay club? and Danny in a rather skanky outfit...or transforming danny into a housewife...oi...my mind is dieing on me...

4. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Oh, yeah! Bring it on! Woo hooo. Brokeback Crimelab is love :D :devil:

5. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

Brokeback Crimelab is sex.

I watch CSI, all 3 of them (despite s4 Miami sucking ass, i still loves it)
    Also, Without a Trace and House. Grey's Anatomy too.
    It's great though, because none of these clash so Grey's and CSI are all different times.

Sadly, Without a trace doesn't get shown on the basic 5 channels here, so I always have to buy the damn DVDs. (sadly there's not much slash in the last 2 seasons. *sighs*)

ANYWAY!! i sat up late last night and read so many Danny/Flack fics that my dreams were of nothing else :devil:

6. anubite_savior

Yes, Brokeback Crimelab IS sex. But lucky for you your shows don't clash. Two of mine do; LOST and CSI: NY. I always end up tapeing CSI: NY, sadly. My dad's always,"No. We're watching LOST and tapeing CSI, get the hell over it." And then I pout and whine, and end up watching LOST anyways. >.o

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

But anubite_savior, at least that way you end up with a CSI NY tape that you can watch over and over again!

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Luckily where I am Lost comes on at 9pm and CSI:NY comes on at 10pm.

You know, I just had this thought:

Wow! The Gutter sure is getting crowded with all the D/F lovin'. Hope the gutter's big enough for all of us.

hint.hint. ;)

9. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I need to put up a new banner.

I never really got into Lost. I mean, I watched a few episodes, because I'm a fan of Dominic Monaughan, but that's it -- I really liked his character Charlie. But I don't watch the show. And I never got into The O.C. either. I watched the pilot episode and it seemed kind of stupid, but I've watched a few episodes since and the only thing I like about the show is Seth Cohen, because he seems like someone I'd date.

As for Miami Ink, it's a show about a tattoo parlor that opened up a year ago or so -- it's basically amazing. There's lots of strange people that come in for tattoos, and the artists are pretty cool. I dunno. You have to watch it.

10. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

I gotcha 1CSIMfan ;) Looks like the gutter just expanded :D

11. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think & I do & if I'm correct I hope Danny's backseat has enough rear entry for Flack. Otherwise, Flack may have to set in the drivers seat for good access.

:devil:

12. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Welcome newbies! :) Sorry for the late welcome.

Sounds like you're the opposite of me. I need the TV to get through the day. Each day of the week I have a schedule and list of shows I can't miss. *sighs* I loves me some TV. :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

TV can get addictive like the internet...

14. anubite_savior

Christ. I can hardly sit still long enough to write a post online, let alone watch x ammount of hours on TV! I never really watch much of anything but those shows I listed, and sometimes I skip some of those.

15. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

You're right Sofftpurr! I'm addicted to both really badly. Couldn't live without the internet or TV. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.