Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by screamingpoet, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

see, it's weird, i only ever consider someone to be new when they have no avvie.

i mean that's obvious, as that usually means they are indeed new, but even after a while i'm like"OH NEWBIE..oh wait. no already here :lol: "

i've read so many fics today. i bet i get to the point when i can't figure out what's canon and what isn't!

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

It depends on the humor I'm in. Both for reading and writing fic, some days I don't want all graphic detail and everything, other times I want it as X rated as possible <g>

3. anubite_savior

anubite_savior Hit and Run

-laughs- Well. I may have no avatar here, but I've got 94 of them on my computer. And back to the smut; it depends on my mood. I recently got told something by my friend concerning... [censored by myself, for fear of it being to bad]. So I'm not in a Smutty mood right now. I had to drown myself in CSI: New York to forget about it, and now here I am again...

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

See, I haven't read any fic today but I need to start writing it. I've promised people fics up to wazoo (oh, that expression, how I've missed it!) and I've been procrastinating. Two D/F, several F/M, one F/A, and several for other fandoms. I think it's just the time of year.

And as for smut, I agree that you have to be in the mood for it.

5. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^^maybe the fics just get more popular in that dead zone over teh summer where there's nothing new on TV, you've seen all the episodes, and watched all of your DVDs. What's left? Letting your imagination run wild shipping your favourite characters.

6. anubite_savior

Eeh. I need to write something. I actually have a story I'm working on, but it's certainly not about CSI. But really. You have to be in the mood for most things. After I got that news, I tried drawing something. Everything was crap. Tried writing something. Crap. All I'm in the mood for right now is sulking and watching CSI. -sigh- Summer without Marching Band sucks. >.o

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm new to this...all of it...but i do know one thing...don flack and danny messer are one hot hott hott! pair...yeah...er

8. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

OMG. ANOTHER NEW ONE. *bounces*

guys. seriously. i love all of you. look what's happening. we're GROWING.

my god i hope our gutter is big enough :devil:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

can i guess and say i'm "fresh meat" for this?...yay?...oi...

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I love newbies, they're so fun and we get to corrupt them. ;) :lol:

Of course The Gutter is big enough--we just purchased more land and are busy building apartments for everyone. ;) It might be a while before you have lights and running water, but when you're in The Gutter, other things seem much more important--like the chance to ogle Danny and Flack. :p

D'you something that I find interesting? These 'choose your favorite NY ship' polls. The one on the SC list now has D/L in the lead, but at other times when a poll is created, D/F is more popular. *taps chin thoughtfully* It's curious, very curious indeed. ;)

Oh, by the way, Brokeback Crimelab is nearly ready guys! *does a little dance* Are you excited? I_Can't_Hear_You! I saaaaaaaid, are you excited?!

:lol: I know you are. :p

11. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

neeeewbies!!! :D welcome to our awesome ship! [​IMG]

WOOHOO! can't wait for the forum!

:devil: that wasn't the best choice of words :p ...i love the gutter! :D

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I know that the high rise buildings are almost complete. I put in my application for a penthouse apartment earlier this month. I hope I can get some prime real estate - I already put a down payment on a telescope!

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

*Homer Simpson-style* Mmm. Fresh meat.

:devil: Hallo thar, newbies. Heed the following ... Abandon sanity and clean thoughts, all ye who enter here. :p

... you watch Spongebob Squarepants too, don't ya? I love that cartoon. ;w;

14. anubite_savior

Oh, I think the gutter is big enough. At least I hope so. 'cause I'm gunna be here awhile. <3

Am I excited? YES I AM. o_o; I haven't watched that show in forever. It tends to get a bit boring, after all the same stuff, over an' over. But CSI, well. <3 You're always watching for those D/F scenes, and the stuff is never the same. (I'm not a big TV person. I mainly watch CSI, LOST, Without a Trace, and NUMB3RS. And that's it.)

15. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I don't watch a lot of TV either. The CSI shows are my main fandom (although Miami not so much, because S4 was kind of crappy, but S5 promises to be better because Tripp will be a main character and Yelina is coming back.)

I watch Numb3rs, Without A Trace, and Miami Ink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.