Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Something like this , I should think. I mean, you don't have to use the same style, of course. But the size is just about what I want. And thank God I finally finished the mix. That thing was driving me crazy -- and now I'm planning a few more mixes. I must be crazy. I think it would be amusing if someone made a mix describing me. I wonder what it would be like.

Thanks for offering to make the art. Much appreciated. :)

2. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i have no skill with computer-generated art, or any art for that matter. otherwise i would offer to help. sorry.

and i don't think they would do a couples thing either unless they go to a couples party. i love those kinds of things, you know.

3. screamingpoet

And that's exactly why I'm asking for others to do the art. I have no skill in graphics at all. Not icons or layouts or anything at all, really. It makes me sad. :(

4. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I'll send it to you soon, bella. :) Could you do me a favor and PM me your email, please?

And for all of those readers who are wondering, "Static On the Radio" should be updated very soon as well. I have a bunch of the entries written out, but I just have to type them up. And they include the proposal, a 9/11 story (thanks to you guys for that inspiration), a birth, and possibly a drunken smutty one. :D

Ciao! :D

5. iluvroadrunner

drunk smut! teeheehee... :D

i can't wait.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*mumbles you still owe me an email*

Nice, Can't wait! <3

7. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I'm putting it together! You asked for quite a lot of caps, little missy. :)

I should have your email to you within the next two or three days tops. I promise. If you don't have it by Wednesday night, you can . . . force me to write something. Whatever you want.

Hell, I'll probably write it for you anyways, but . . . you know. :D

So, peeps! Back to FM, shall we? :D

Edit: screamingpoet, I finished the art for your fanmix. I need your email to send it to you, tho. :)

8. CathStokes

I'm making awesome icons outta them :D and graphics. *smirks*

Yall heard that right? Anything I want! *smirks*

Love ya Nutty! *smooch*

I think FM is still locked into a room. With a bed. What? i gave them sheets. No window. Couldn't resist, really. I tried.. no I didn't.

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I don't know what to talk about. It takes me forever to work on anykind of graphics.
    I do wonder what they would dress up as? (couple-wise or individually too) ;)

10. iluvroadrunner

locked in a room, huh? that's good. bit roomier than a broom closet, which is better because flack is taller than danny is.... :D

at least they have a bed. it better be a comfortable bed, because it, being the only furniture in the room, is probably going to get a lot of use... ;)

11. CathStokes

Very true. Give me credit! I know what Flackie needs ;)

Of course its comfortable for them to lay on.. What do you take me for?.. Don't answer that.

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ILRR talking about them in a room just leads to :devil: thoughts. I could really use some FM smut. But then again I can never have enough. ;)

13. screamingpoet

csicat, I sent you the PM. And I'm anxiously awaiting the art -- and I know many people are anxiously awaiting the fanmix. XD

I have Neil Diamond songs stuck in my head and I just watched S1 of CSI: Miami. I sort of miss Megan Donner, full of negative energy though she was. Good ol' Kim Delaney.

Anyways: an update to "Static On The Radio" is always good news. I need to update my "Psych 30" fic challenge -- I've only got 20 left. I'm going to write some drabbles right now, maybe write a fic or two. Hey, it's only 10:30. I can accomplish that. Maybe. :|

14. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Got it and sent it your way.

And *drumroll* . . . ch. 11 of "Static on the Radio" is now up! Yay! I'll let you guys figure out what it's about. :D

Now I've got to go work on those caps for Lynn . . .

15. screamingpoet

I just read the update. So loved. I can't put it any other way, really.

I just wrote six drabbles. I'm putting them up on my fic journal now.