Man vs. 70mph shopping cart. Man lost.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Exit 8A, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Ok, so I paraphrased the opening line of a Season 2 CSI episode, but you get the point. I do have to say that the man deserved it for even thinking of trying this. Funny that he just laughed off the 55mph cart with just a welt on his ass.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1699898/

2. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and it took me a while to realize that was the dude from it. And then everyone in your signature is too.

Those Internet sites have been hit by thousands of videos that are excessively stupid and people end up getting really hurt. I don't think that guy at the end was talking about the cart being broken either. That guy was bleeding and if it was broken, he's in serious crap. I hope he won't be able to sit down for a while. That'll prevent his mother from having to spank him. Oh...he's over 4 years old? Oh.........could've fooled me.

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

What a loser, he deserves whatever injuries he got and more. I wonder how they explained what happened to the parasmedics and doctors.

4. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Pathetic really. What college was that from, I would laugh so hard if they were Stanford students.

5. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

What an idiot.

The injury looked pretty bad though.

I can imagine the doctors laughing a bit when they found out how he hurt himself.

6. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

And thus the decline of Western civilization continues. *sigh* Why don't you just walk into a tiger habitat with a steak around your neck while you're at it stupid!

7. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

So was the guy that filmed that the guy that submitted it? Because there's a pandemic of people (usually young people) doing stupid things and videotaping it, sometimes dangerous things.

8. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Soooo.. are there any intelligent people still out there in this world? *sigh* :rolleyes:

People may call me a tad serious, but I just really don't see in the fun and point in doing that. A total oxymoron imo.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You come and ask this in Misc forum of the tv show messageboard? :p

10. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Honestly, there IS no point in doing something like that. Some people are just oblivious to the fact that doing something like that is really moronic.

As to what they would probably have to say to the EMT's, reminds me of the line from Seinfeld: "It was a million to one shot, Doc. Million to one." I can just imagine what the EMT's would say to them. "Ok, so explain to me why you have the Big Lots logo backward on your posterior?"

11. Steve_Jobs

Steve_Jobs Police Officer

^roflol, that proctologist episode was great

Isn't there some way to protect these people from themselves? I mean you have to illegaly stupid to even try this.....

12. Ducky

The main stupidity there was the fact they hadn't thought it will hit the ankles. I mean, no one ever pushed cart to their ankles in a store?

Anyways... Just check Jackass and Extreme Dudesons (the Finnish version of Jackass, except they started before Jackass was on MTV, check out IMDb). Not far from that.

We once played floorball and did this... I stood in front of the net and my friend kept doing slapshots. Two hit and then 3rd girl told us to stop (had two nice bruises)

13. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Should I be scared?? *stares at Ducky with the odd-eye*

14. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I have heard of Extreme Dudesons, they were just on Best Damn Sports Show Period. Kind of reminded me of Jackass. I didn't know they were out BEFORE Johnny Knoxville's crew.

One thing I am surprised at is that they didn't put someone IN the shopping cart, considering how far they went with their stupidity.

15. Ducky

Well, Dudesons filmed their first season stuff before Jackass started on MTV, but perhaps they had seen/heard of it. They just made a movie this year. they have a lovely pig called Britney.

You know, i was expecting someone in the cart,too.