Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. kitten_25

kitten_25 Dead on Arrival

i love it :lol:

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well done ILRR!

So I was thinking since there is a story for july 4th, Valentine's day and Christmas. What kind of things do you think they would do come fall? I know there Halloween and I'm sure there could be some great stories with that. But other things do you see for them?

3. kitten_25

I dont really know

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

playing in the leaves. I can see that. Long walks into the park. ;)

5. kitten_25

Yer that a good one cute but not to over the top

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Good question. I know that the five year anniversary of September 11 will be coming up. I imagine that every NYPD cop will be participating in a dedication or event. Maybe Flack and Lindsay could end up discussing their feelings about this. I think that Flack was probably in uniform during the attacks. Lindsay might have been in Montana. Who knows? But each will have a different reaction than the other to Sept. 11.

Well maybe. That's a little corny. But that's all I can think of right now. ;)

7. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

^^ I think Flack would've been a rookie then?? But none the less, he would've been a cop. It would be nice to see Flack and Lindsay talking about that. Where he was when the attack happened on 9/11.

Although, Flack and Mac would probably talk about something that happened that day. who knows?

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

That would be interesting. We have seen how it has affected Mac. But to have Flack talk about it especially with Lindsay since she would have been in Montana. Getting that first person account versus being far away and not being able to do anything.
    And yes IHNC them playing in the leaves would be so cute.
    Was thinking about labor day too but what do people usually do for that?

9. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

BBQ! sorry, anything with food i kinda jump on.

i love halloween stuff though. maybe i'll write a halloween fic. i dunno. i was gonna write one inspired by the evil sailor carmine pic in the danny thread, but that didn't work out.

and a 9/11 moment would definitely be interesting, to see the different perspectives.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I seen that pic and it's scary. I could see Flack being in charge of the grill or wanting to be. And of course a kiss the cook apron leading to some fluff. :devil: sorry I'm totally in the gutter today. ;)

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Shocking.

evil sailor carmine pic? :lol: .. Halloween fic, that would be hilarious more then scary.. knowing you, because your not "angsty" and all :p

9.11. I really cannot comment on that, and if I do I'll start crying, and we don't want that..so yeah

12. kitten_25

Yer i know it would be so funny

13. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

That pic sounds intresting. It would be intresting to see these two at halloween, I don't think they'd do one of those couple-y dress things, but that would be intresting, imagin them as Frankenstein and his Bride :p

[/QUOTE]

14. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think I posted this before, but...

I've finished the fanmix (finally, I know!) and I'm just waiting on someone to respond on whether or not they can do the album art. Wouldn't that be fantastic?! Mm. Delicious. If someone on my LJ flist does do the album art, I'll have the mix up by late tonight or tomorrow (depending on when they get it done, of course -- genius takes its own time.)

I posted the final track listing in my LJ, but not the links to the download. I'll do that when/if I get album art. I intend to do an explanation of why I chose that particular song, and from whose POV the song is.

15. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I can try to do the album art if you want. You'll have to tell me what size it should be, but I'll give it a shot. :D