Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cordelia_GRS_Fan, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Re: Crime Of Passion 1

Grissom smiled down at her and kissed her one last time before they settled into the rhythm they'd grown used to. Finally, when both were slowly coming down from their individual highs he placed a kiss on her shoulder. He tried to get his breath back and smiled weakly at her. "I love you" He managed to whisper

2. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

"I love you too. I still can't believe we've come this far."
    She said softly, nuzzling his shoulder tiredly, her arm draped over his bare chest. She pulled the covers up to cover her chest and a soft, contented sigh escaped her lips. When Grissom had felt ready to start getting more intimate again, they'd tried so hard for a baby and nothing had happened, so Sara decided that their nights together now wouldn't be for the main purpose of trying to conceive, they'd do it because they wanted to show each other how in love they both were, and if she got pregnant, then that was a bonus. It used to be that Sara would be up an hour after they'd finished and pace the floor, practically praying and wondering how long before a test would show her if she was pregnant, but now she was content to enjoy the afterglow and just lie in his arms. She wasn't going to do any tests anymore - if she got symptoms, she'd go to the doctor and she and Grissom would hear it together if they were having a baby.

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"I know" Grissom smiled as he found her hand and linked her fingers with his. He still had flickers of doubt in his mind but he was gradually working through them and he knew one day he'd overcome them completely. He'd even let himself believe that maybe he was supposed to be a father.

4. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

They fell into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms, waking as the lightpoles outside started to glow when the sunlight faded. As usual, Sara was up first and out of the shower by the time Grissom was awake. Wrapped in a towel, she dried off her hair a little before leaving the bathroom, letting her wet hair fall in loose waves around her face.
    Breezing back into the bedroom, she sat on the edge of the bed and looked back at him over her shoulder, a smile on her lips.
    "Sleep well?"

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom yawned a little and sat up. He ran a hand through his hair and tried to shake the groggy feeling of sleep away. He nodded slightly and leant back against the head board. "Very well" He smiled, "What about you?" He asked with a smile and he shuffled over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Before she had chance to answer he placed a kiss on her lips and smiled again.

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Sara grinned as he kissed her, aching to lock him in an embrace again.
    "Best sleep in a long time."
    She assured him, getting up and pulling some clothes out of the closet. Getting dressed into a pair of jeans and a short-sleeved purple tank top that had a cute little V-Neck and a white t-shirt attached to it underneath, she found Grissom just returning from the shower.
    "What d'you wanna do today?"
    She asked, loving how couple-y that sounded.

((Can I speed it to a month or so later after your reply cos we haven't got much time left with this seeing as they're CLOSING RPS!!!! :mad:
    I've started to copy the whole of this RP onto my website: Las Vegas Crime Lab so we can maybe carry it on there))

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom smiled and dired his hair with a towel. "I don't mind beautiful" he smiled as he sat down on the end of the bed. He looked over at her and took in just how beautiful she was. Whenever he needed to smile all he had to do was look at her.

(sure whatever I don't mind)

8. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Their routine didn't really change and a month later, Sara had butterflies in her stomach.
    "Grissom? Can you take me to the doctor's?"
    She asked softly, sounding like a child. She figured he'd know what she was meaning. She'd been getting a couple of the symptoms in the last few days, and when she missed her period she knew she had to get it checked out. She had her fingers crossed and desperately prayed for it to be what she thought it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.