If you could hire...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Grocery shopping. I'd gladly give him/her the list and just stay at home. The lines are never short, the clerks are always really sour (though I can't blame them), the baby cries the entire time, and for the life of me I can't get my husband to get the right thing when I ask him to go get something.

2. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

My own personal writer. You know, for those times when you can't think of the right thing to say? It would help to have a couple of those remote controls to pause everything so he can think of those witty sayings. I hope I can only pay him/her per witty or insightful remark though.

3. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

id like to hire someone to clean my room and do my stupid superstore job for me and someone to unpack that last stupid little box that is sitting on my effin bed!!!

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I would hire someone to tell a guy that I'm not interested. When it comes to that I'm always nice but I need someone bitchy would would be blunt without being rude. Actually, I could use him/her right now...

5. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

The problem is a bit personal... It responds on how you would be satisfied... Do things what you think you should (most of time the word "should" means less people would done it as satisfied as you do) do; and give things what you don't wanna do (you could finish it, but you don't have time to or don't like to) to others. Is it clear?

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Hmm, I would have someone do the damn hoovering and tidying down after dinner and, ye Gods, the bathroom!! I hate that chore so much! We have a bathroom with tiles on the wall and a huge floor-to-ceiling mirror goin across the length of the far wall with the bath in front of it (not as weird as it sounds lol). That mirror is a NIGHTMARE to clean and the ceramics and the hoovering the carpet and the cleaning the bath....*shudder* Hate it. It takes me all day and the freaking bathroom ent even that big!!

Btw, jorja_fan86, I totally love your avvie. Cuddy rocks.

lovelove
    Xx Mia-Sara xX

7. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

Someone to mow my yard and weed-eat it and pull weeds from my flowers and garden, clean up the dog poop in the yard, empty the litter box, and clean the bathroom toilet, I sure there is more, just can't think of any at the moment. I tried paying my kids to do it, but that didn't last long.. :lol:

8. never_a_promise

never_a_promise Pathologist

I would hire somebody to write all my journal articles for me because at the minute I have a severe case of writers block.

9. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

At the moment I'd hire someone to kick my non-Irish-friggin'-arse, because my parents aren't doing it.. and I really need to get going with that conclusion :(

**** 40 mins later or so *****

:eek: who hired that leprechaun for me?? I'm forever grateful! He kicked my arse and told me to start working.. and now I'm on a roll, baby! *woots*

*looks at leprechaun* awww you're cute, you can stay.. go and fix me dinner :p

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I'd hire someone to dust, clean the clutter, and re-arrange the furnitures in my room... I've been planning to do that but... err, something always gets in the way :p

11. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I would hire someone who would answer my test in school ( Medical - Surgical, Pharma...)

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Someone to orginize my oh so disorginzed room. It's very messy because 1. I'm sharing it and 2. I'm too lazy to clean it.

13. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Someone to go to the bank for me. Over here the lines are so long and I hate waiting for my turn! Also, someone to read the 600+ page book I'm supposed to read now. :p

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I would hire someone for everything! :lol: I HATE housekeeping! It's dull, it's almost always pointless and I don't like it. I need a whole crew of people :)

15. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I know I said schoolwork in general but being more specific, summer reading. It takes me forever because I hate the books they assign so I keep getting distracted.