Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Actually, I dont know if I do better if believe the spoilers- I'm refering to Way To Go. I would really hate to see Catherine in this situation. Does anyone know how they (Catherine and Nick) get into that hotel? Or why?

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

is YTDAW reliable? it seems that eps 2 and 3 will be big. very big. lots of personal stuff, which i dont mind. also there will be a very big case and *drumroll* HODGES GOES TO THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

^^LOL! :lol: pabzi I was planning to post about that also. It would be interesting to see Hodges clicking his camera away! I hope that he won't lose his wit though just like what they did to Greg when he went out to the field.

^^They weren't in a hotel but in a bar. The spoilers say that Cath and Nick would go to a bar to unwind after a case, and they invited Grissom to come with them, but Grissom was unable to make it I think.

Edit: As for the other spoilers about Cath, Sam, etc. I hope they will edit it out or make the story a bit lighter. Carol Mendelsohn said she got an 'overwhelming positive' *coughs* feedback after the soapy Way to Go was aired so maybe she thought of pushing towards the soap opera route a bit further. But jeez, even Grey's Anatomy wouldn't go that far. Heck even the other soap operas wouldn't squeeze too much drama/conflict in just two episodes.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

cathwarfan Please see your Private Messages regarding your signature. Thank you.

5. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I dont know really what to think about the storyline about that Cath maybe got raped. Why? Because knowing CSI they're probably just going to deal with it one time and the next time is like nothing happened and getting raped or possible is really a big deal and i dont want them to do that especially with Cath. So if they do, stick with that storyline and from wbat i read they are i hope they do it in a proper way.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think I sense a trend anyway...Stella, Aiden, Cath...they're making way too many female victims accross the three series.

Anyway, if they do do the Cath storyline I'm gonna have to figure it out...how she can work the case and not get told repeatedly about conflict of interest.

7. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

DANG...Are they actually saying that Nick raped Cath or did I misunderstand and is he only to blame for not keeping an eye on her? It has possibilities if they tread very lightly, Marg is certainly a good enough actress to pull it off!

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

That's impossible, ariela. Nick would never do that. IMO everyone's sure about it, but the PTB is dodgy and they'll make us doubt about Catherine's issue. But in the end it will turn out that Nick didn't do that- as we all expected.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As Cath said in "Fur and Loathing" WHOA NELLIE calm down fans- let's just wait a see- the CSI writers haven't let us down yet- ;)and ratings are still high even in re-runs- and don't pay to attention to what they say on YTDAW another fan site- their "sensationlists" and go way overboard-on alot of stuff- :mad:

[​IMG]

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think Nick do it and he will probably get the blame for it, I hope not. Nick will probably left the bar before someone slip in Catherine's drink or after. I will wait 'till the writer do it, the episode haven't come out yet 'till CBS comfirmes it. Just wait and see.

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Anyone know if they're gonna cast a new Lindsay or they gonna keep the actress that used to play her?

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

It is utterly absurd to even think that Nick would have something to do with Catherine's rape. He would cut off his own arm before he would do something like that.

Another Catherine drama. Who'd of thunk it? Yawn. Seen it before...too many times for my taste. If Sam does die, Catherine won't have to worry about money problems. She'll be the sole beneficiary of his fortune.

13. hollie

hollie Pathologist

So I just found this thread and i donno what to say...

Catherine gets raped? What? Can they do that? I don't think that would happen. I hope that won't happen. And even if it did [i won't] Nick would NEVER do it. I mean come on people, it's Nick.

Also i'm like worried about Greg. I hate when people use the word "tragic" it makes me think the worst. Don't get me wrong i want Greg to have a big storyline, but i don't want him to get hurt. Or for TPTB to make us hate him.

14. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

OK NO ONE said nothing about Nick raping Catherine! And like Toots said "it is absurd to even think that" I brought this up because i read somewhere that she wakes up in a hotel and thinks that she was rape and calls Sara to kind of investigate. I was just saying that if they do keep this storyline which i think they are i just to want them to not let it be like "nothing" happen because getting rape is a big deal.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Sorry folks, I think I unintentionally started this "Nick raping Catherine" thing. I guess I meant to say was that they will blame Nick because he wasn't watching Catherine or in the least, I could see Nick feeing remorseful because he wasn't looking after Catherine like he should.

Anyways, sorry folks that was my fault. But it was uninntentionally because sometimes things that we write aren't interpreted the way we meant them to be.

*bows head in utter shame and walks away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.