Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

wow!thanks alot kellogs!I'm watching it right now and LL is gorgeous in it :D

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

There is something I am learning since watching British T.V., films and short films. They certainly know how to suspense things up.

Louise was great in this short film, The Call. Since I started watching her on C.S.I. and now have watched her in other films and television shows, I am sold this woman could act no matter what the scene. She is positively talented.

As far as being gorgeous, this woman could make a paper bag look sexy. I mean what is more sexy than brains and looks combined.

Viva Sofia!

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

*Bump*

Thought I would brighten up the thread with yet another picture. Canning green beans, so sneaking in a post while I have time, ha.

[​IMG]

4. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Just dropping in -

I love the character of Sophia, but it took me a while to warm up to her since I am a die hard GSR shipper.

I would love to see a little more back story for her character next season. Does anyone know if she has signed on for Season 7/ what her role is going to look like?

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

As far as I know Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis has signed on for Season 7. All the actors renewed as a matter of fact.

Assuming she will continue the role of a detective. I agree however, I would love to see more backstory. The way TPTB are talking(since being put up again Gray's Anatomy)they are going to be looking into I think all the personal lives of our C.S.I's. So this could be exciting, as long as they stay away from the soap opera side.

I hope they continue to give Sofia a significant amount of screentime. She is a exceptional actress and lights up the screen. Kept me interested in season 6 that I thought was somewhat lacking storyline wise.

6. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

wow, i'm truly looking forward to season 7 and more screentimes of Sofia!! as of now, season 5 just started over a local channel and Rashomama (6x21) will be aired tonight in a cable channel both at the same night but different timeslots (thankfully), yay!!

i was really heartbroken last week coz i didn't get to watch Poppin' Tags (6x20) esp. because Sofia was there. :( i don't really mind missing some episodes but if Sofia's there, it's a whole different story for me..ehehehe :D i just hope they'll (cable chan) rerun it after season 6 ends (*fingers crossed*). ;;)

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I am sure you will get your chance to watch that eppy again. One of my favorites Sofia appeared in this season. Love, Love, Love how she walks into the party leading her troop of C.S.I.'s behind her. Gawd, I love a powerful woman. *wipes drool from chin, ha!*

Just a reminder of how hot she looked in that show. Can anyone say "yum".

[​IMG]

Three more days until the Third Season of "House of Elliot" releases with Louise Lombard. Squeeeee! Feel better now that I got that out of my system. :lol:

8. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

*swoon* love that picture!! i'm not really a big fan of big sunglasses but she can surely pull that look really well...love her smirk too she looks cute hehe ;)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm, idk i'd have to disagree with you a little on this...i think she rocks those aviators like there's no tomorrow. for serious. ;) *grabs drool bucket*

but lol, i will always agree with the cute thing.

10. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hi guys, made a new fanvid of Sofia, but it's a Sassy vid. hope you'll like it anyway, you can check it out over:

[URL Removed]
    or at
    [URL Removed]

==========
    ~Edited: Removed Links per the rules of the board regarding Fan Video's and downloading, See the "Help Guide" tacked up at the top of this forum, for more information.~

11. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

I'm a new CSI fan--just finished watching DVDs 1-5, working on season 6--and I am sooo happy there are Sofia fans!! I love Louise Lombard; she is such an excellent actress. I think, when you watch the eps back2back, you don't want the Sara/Gris thing as much, cause you see all of the prob's they would have (IMO); then you can really appreciate Sofia (not for Gris, just as a character). I was worried when I first went to CSI sites online cause so many fans are Sara/Gris fanatics and dislike Sofia takin time away. ThankGod for you guys!! Keep it up, and maybe Louise will get more opportunities to show how brilliant (and Hot!) she is:)

12. idee

idee Rookie

Hey, first of all I had nooo idea she was British! I thought she was American and when I found out I was pretty amazed! I like her character a lot, great addition to CSI and hope there is a lot more of her in the future! :)

13. Sofiafan8

BTW, (it's me, the newbie) I am catching the Season 6 eps as they rerun:( but I can download a few on "itunes", which ones are Sofiaful? (besides "A Bullet Runs Thru it 1 & 2" which I loved!--except 4 when Sara was so mean:(poor Sofia--Such FanTASTIC acting!!) From what I gather from everyone's posts, "Poppin Tags," "I like 2 watch, "Unusual Suspects," and "Time of your Death" seem to be Sofiafans faves...are those good ones to download?

14. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

welcome sofiafan8!

Anyway besides ABRTI and the rest of the episodes, i would recommend Bodies in Motion if you really love the griss/sofia chemistry..coz thats like one of the very few pathetic episodes in s6 where you still manage to see both of them flirting with each other,and Way To Go if you really want lots of sofia screentime!.
    Thats about it!
    Cheers~!

15. Sofiafan8

Thanx Arturtle:)
    I am not really a Griss/Sofia fan, but they are my fave characters so if that happened-Gr8! I just want to see the Sofia-heavy Season 6 episodes right now (from 'itunes' instead of waiting for the reruns) but I can't buy them all-
    BTW--whoever recommended "The Call" rocks!! She was so cool (and Hot!!) in that! What a cool chick she is:) I recently watched "Diggity" a.k.a. "Heaven Must Wait" and "Tale of the Mummy" and she was beautiful in those too, and of course acted superbly. I am getting "House of Elliot" from Netflix anyday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.