Sandle RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by hollie, Jul 13, 2006.

1. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

She shook her head. "Nothing obvious yet." She glanced toward another scream.

2. CSIWanabe

CSIWanabe Rookie

"Are You Finished Proccessing The Scene?" Warrick Asked

3. toomuchovertime

She nodded. "Greggo and I finished a little while ago. What's takin' Lady H?"

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Sara just smiled and nodded at Sofia. "Yeah, I guess he is." But he won't be the only one Sara thought to herself. She caught a glance of herself in the rearview mirror out the car window and noticed her smile was beaming. It shocked her because she realized that she hadn't smiled like that in a long time.

A few minutes later they had arrived at the crime scene. Sara tried to turn down her smile as her and Sofia arrived at the gruesome display infront of them.

5. toomuchovertime

Cath was about to speak again when her phone rang. "Willows." She shivered at the sound of another scream.

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[Welcome, CSIWanabe!! Have fun :) anyway, so we've got 3 CSIs with Lady Heather and no detective coming with us? I just noticed that :lol: Hello, YouandMe, yes you could be Doc Robins :) Anyway I won't be able to post again until tonight, so have fun people!]

He frowned when he saw someone walked in. "Warrick?"

Greg and Catherine was waiting for Lady Heather. She had excuse herself. He didn't know Catherine had called Warrick for help. Or maybe it was Grissom? They sure need more help on a case like this...

Catherine seemed a little... uncomfortable though. Greg guessed it must be the screams and the whole creepy sense of the place.

He couldn't wait until they were done and he could meet Sara. He missed her smile already. Though he wondered what she wanted to tell him about, but the point is she asked him out for a drink.
    He didn't realize he had that stupid grin again.

Who says time flies? It sure felt like it was crawling for him.

Catherine's phone rang. Jerking Greg back out of his thoughts.

7. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Yay! Now I just have to wait for ya'll to get back to the morgue so I can give you interesting facts about the body.

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

(Hollie, I'm so sorry I'm never online at the same time as you!)

Sofia got out of the car and led Sara into the house, straight into the bedroom. A woman lay on it, her body covered in little cuts. Her throat was slashed and blood was all over the bedroom walls.

"I guess one cut wasn't enough for our killer. Her name's Jane. And no, not Jane Doe, Jane Weston, 38. Her daughter found her, Lilly Weston, 16. Poor girl is broken up. Well, I'll go talk to her, you can process the bedroom. If you need some help, I can call Nick for ya? Or Grissom maybe?"

Sofia glared at Sara, who seemed to be somewhere else with her thoughts. Sara stared at the body. Just stared. "Sara? Are you okay?"

(Here, I gave you something to continue. Maybe Sara knows the victim? Or it just reminds her of her fathers death? Great angst scenario. Greg can comfort her :D)

9. YouandMe1105

Doc Robbins sat in the morgue, waiting for bodies to come in. He decided to do a crossword puzzle.

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[We've already sent you the body of Keith Richards, YouandMe ;) You and ziggy (Emergency Backup David) can start processing. Anyway I'm still waiting for Cath cuz I have no idea what the call is all about :)]

11. CSIWanabe

CSIWanabe Rookie

" Hey Greg" Warrick Said

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

"Hey..."

Catherine talked to the phone for a while, so Greg turned to Warrick.

"I thought it's your day off?"

[Sorry... don't know what to write more... as for the Mysterious Call For Catherine is yet to be revealed ;)]

13. YouandMe1105

Doc Robbins put down his crossword puzzle, walking over to the examination table. He checked all the body parts off his list, they hadn't found a liver. Curious, he started to do a more through examination, sending the blood he'd drawn earlier to tox.

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

[Yeah Dutchie I think it's cause of the time difference. :)]

When Sara and Sofia had walked into the room she noticed the crime scene was a mess, blood everywhere. She scanned the room and then took a look at the body. She stared at it for awhile. For some reason the body looked ... familiar. Not like a close friend or anything, outside of work she didn't really have many friends, but the body still looked familiar. And the name, Jane Weston?, well, the name didn't sound too familiar. Sara heard Sofia talking to her and quickly tried to shake her thoughts. "What?" she said as she looked at Sofia. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

When Sofia left the room to go talk to the vics daughter, she realized where she knew the person from. Her daughter, Lily, was a spitting image of her mother at that age. Jane, though not Weston at the time, was Sara's best friend in high school.

[OooOoh twist! Haha. Slight age difference, but i'll make it work. :D]

15. toomuchovertime

Cath was listening intently. "Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. What? No, not that I know of. Yeah. Really? Thanks." She flipped her phone closed and turned to Warrick. "Hodges may have our next lead."