'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

*laugh* No, it's this little shack that's just a little ways out of Edmonton, when your heading to Spruce Grove on 16A. Or whatever highway it is. I don't care. It's a nice little place though. I go there often for Propane. Gotta have it so I can BBQ! [Insert BBQ cowering].

And, wtf, again! My neighbours are lighting off fireworks! Their more pyromaniac than I am!

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

fire works??? are you serial why would they do that?

3. Palm

Palm Coroner

I have no clue. Just to set them off or something. They always do this. In the middle of Winter. At Dawn. In a Thunderstorm. It's their random way of saying "Hey! Look at how great Alberta is! I can buy all the fireworks I want and set them off whenever!"

-_____-;

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i wish i lived by your naighbors, they seem festave :D and if they're like this on a regular day i cant imagen how much they decorate on christmas.

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

Well... their not really my neighbours. Their like... *counts fingers* About a km away near the border of the leased land. But their the closest neighbours I have. Other than my Grandma.
    Which is actually why I love Canada. I can't imagine having people living next to me like... a couple of meters away. Like in the States how it seems like every piece of land is used up because they keep growing. I mean, 300 Million people?! Holy crap. We only have 32 Million and we're the second largest country in the world...

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

lol i really need to crack open the books because i already forgot how big a km was :D i love canada too, it's the bee's knees, it's super kean, it's on the trolly, it has the ticket :D i am the master at 50's slang, and im listening to the best canadian in the world!!!!!! Michael buble!!! "because birds flying high, you know how i feel, sun in the sky you know how i feel, breeze drifting on by you know how i feel, it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and i feeeel good"

7. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

Definitely do not move out to the suburbs. It seems like here there's a lot of houses where you can look out the window and touch hands with your neighbour.

I like living out in the country, I can't stand the city. When I was little I always thought that I'd love to live in the city, but now that I'm an adult (I still can't stand calling myself that...tsshh) I realize that I love the country! The small quaint towns and the miles and miles (kilometres and kilometres) of road. And you can breathe too.

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

A kilometre is 1000 metres, which is 100,000(?) centimetres which is 10,000,000(?) millimetres. :D

..A mile has 1600 metres.. >_<;

I love the metric system ^___^ It's so easy to understand.

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

thank you shuruyu i can now i can be no so not stoopyd :D

god my sister is right i do listen to him to much :)

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Eww...math :lol:. One of the few Greek inventions that I hate. Speaking of which...

Are you guys first generation Canadians or not? I am and I was the first of my siblings to be born. My dad came here with his family in 1970 when he was 15 and my mom came here with her family in 1968 when she was 6. I dunno, if things go my way I might have kids in Europe...

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

my mom and dad are from europe and i dont know when they came to canada though but im the 2 youngest in my family of 8 (not including mom and dad) but i am the youngest girl :D what does first generation of canada mean??

12. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

I.. No -_-; I'm Canadian dating back for... Three? generations. :D Though, my ethnic descent is something to be reckoned with.

Only child too! :lol:

First generation, as in you're the first child to be born in Canada, if your parents have come from another country.

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

oh once again thank you shuriyu my ethneic deccent rather than canadian is english, skotish, and a quater african :D

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

4th Generation :3
    My Great-Grandparents came from The British Isles (Wales, Scotland, England) + Ukraine and they settled in Alberta, claiming a whole lake as their own :lol: We still own a good majority of that lake...

But I agree with beautiful_loser. It's so nice out in the boonies. Even though it does get really boring after a while...

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I'm 4th generation too. And I'm the eldest of 3. And I hate the olympics and I don't want them coming here. And I'm really really sick so that's all I can manage right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.