Claire Forlani is the new detective!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 18, 2006.

1. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

no, me too. i see the same thing. and i don't know why.

2. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Maybe she will be married...that would be a nice change. :)

3. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

It would actually. Nobody ever seems to be "attached" in any of the CSIs.

Although I do reckon her and Hawkes could get on well. And he really does need a love interest! Something other than the morgue anyway!!

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I'm looking forward to having a new character. I was mad at first, and then I thought about it for a while. I think it will make a nice change for the show. And we don't even know if she's going to be a full time character either.

But I agree with youMisery, it would be a nice change if she were married!

5. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

We all know that if she was married, somehow or another, her husband would be murdered and oh wow! The drama. :rolleyes:

But if that didn't happen, that would be interesting. Wonder how Mac would feel in a way since he lost Claire.

Oh wow. Just noticed those two names are the same. :lol: *GEEK!*

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Good point! No one in any of the CSI shows really has a happy marriage. Well, maybe everyone but Alexx in Miami. But if someone does have a happy marriage something bad happens to their spouse.

7. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

And Doc Robbins in Vegas. Do you notice how they're both MEs? Maybe it's just the CSIs and cops that don't have happy marriages?!

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

It has got to be extremely difficult on any relationship to have a CSI as a significant other. Just the hours alone would kill the relationship, not to add the stress of the job itself. We saw that Danny (him again) had a girlfriend in a few episodes, but there was no further mention... maybe that could be one of our wishes for S3 - some positive relationship action. TPTB? Are you listening???

9. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Oh, they do tend to make things dramatic...completely unnecessary. I mean, sometimes it's cool but sometimes it just borders with sci-fi.

Claire's character should be opposite of that...I don't know, family type or such. :D No one would expect that. I wonder how long would they manage to keep it that way....

10. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

It would be cool if her father knew Flack's.

Hmm. *puts that down on Fanfic ideas*

PS; Dude, I just realized Claire's birthday is the same date as mine. :lol: This is creepy. Stop it now. First her character's name is Jennifer and now she has the same birthday. Stop it. I demand you to stop.

11. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I wouldn't mind if she was a married women with a great family. That would be nice and a change since it seems most CSIs are either single or in an unhappy relationship.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Are the young and good looking ones ever married? :lol: But the idea of her as a love interest for Hawkes intrigues. I guess it's possible she won't be anyone's love interest. It would surprise me if they cast someone as significant as Claire Forlani and then didn't give her anything significant to do.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I think she will have something significant. GS talked about her having a 3 episode story arc so she has to have something. And I could also see Hawkes and her. Especially if she is a good cop (does her job well just like hawkes does). ;)

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ya know, I would love it too if she and Hawkes hit it off. 'The most intelligent man on the show' needs more lovin'.

:lol: Hill said that himself, by the way.

15. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Poor Hill. He's desperate.

It's okay. I'm sure many ladies here would love to go on CSI:NY to act as Hawkes love interest.