Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Absolutely. To be honest, other than his colouring, he's not really the style of guy I'm normally attracted to- he's sort of got a "cop" look about him or something. The more I watched the character, though, the more I began to find him more and more appealing... until finally I just started considering him the cat's pajamas! :D

2. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Umm i agree, he is one Heart-throb, he has to be one of the hottest Americans on T.V.
    And not just that, i actually like quite clever guys, not Smart, geeky people that take things to a whole new extreme, but ones that no what they are talking about.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

When I read that comment again and read your thoughts I think back to the longer hair. Maybe the hair length was his way of saying take me as an actor not a pretty boy. You wonder if George likes the direction that Johnny Depp has gone. He is another good looking man who has decided to do what he wants and not what Hollywood expects of him. He has been very successful at that. I would like to see George do a comedy. I think others have mentioned it here before. I think he would be good at it.

4. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Just take those looks he can give :) That makes you melt :) Those looks who makes you want to crap him and hugh him :) He just got everything ;) I always look at eyes, and when I saw his, BANG, I was sold.

5. BabaOReilly

^^^ Ah, but see, that's about his looks, isn't it? ;)

6. Babs

Babs Pathologist

I don't know, you also can have some people who will say about someone UGH he's ugly but his eyes can say enough or am I wrong now? I think eyes can say a lot. Someone can be ugly ( i hate that word) but can have killing eyes ;). I think everyone is beautifull in his own way.

7. BabaOReilly

^^^ Yeah, riiiiiiiight. You just keep telling yourself that... ;)

:lol:

But I do get what you mean. It's like how average looking people can become way more attractive to you when they have a great personality and attractive people become less so when you realize they're jerks, or not the brightest, or whatever.

8. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Yeah thats what I mean. Come ofcourse its nice that George had a cute face on his body ;) but there is more to him than just that.

9. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I know this ain't a picture thread but it's worth it.

OK look at thisFace
    and this body.
    OK yeah that's great but what if he was not kind and charming i mean everyone has an evil side right, Even George.
    Maybe he is trying to say you have to see me as who i am not what i look like.

10. A_Remains

A_Remains Dead on Arrival

Not sure if this is the right place for this but it looks like GE shaved his head again not to the skin short but it's short over at getty images.

11. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

do you have any links?
    Maybe they are from 2004/5

12. Babs

Babs Pathologist

I think your right. We only see him on the television or on the pics. We don't know how he really is in real life.

Shaved his hair again :) Love that look.

13. A_Remains

A_Remains Dead on Arrival

14. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It says that it is the Summer Television Critics Association Press Tour and they were taken yesterday. Personally I like the buzz cut on him, even though it's the eyes that drew me in.

nice pic

Is it me or is he not looking all that happy in either one of the close-ups.
    Susan

edited to add: Don't you like how we all instantly ran over to Getty Images to check it out for outselves? Don't know about you but I also checked out Wire Images and they have nothing (at least not yet).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.