Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

To everyone in the whole wide world: MY ROOM IS CLEAN! MY ROOM IS CLEAN! LORD ALMIGHTY, I CAN WALK THROUGH MY ROOM!

I feel like shouting this off the rooftop. But my eleven year old stalker will surely be out. Plus, there's raccoon crap and chances are I'll slip and die. So, this falls under something I can't say out loud. At least, not to everyone I want to.

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wish I could say the same! By the way, I live alone, so NO ONE is there to make me clean my room... or the rest of the house either... :rolleyes:

You can say it to us! We're your friends! Yeah for TalkCSI! ;)

3. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Why are you still hurting me? Why do you keep following me around, you're like a parasite, a human leech sucking my heart empty. Everytime I get reminded of your existence I feel sad, I can't focus because of those horrible memories I have of you. I'd prefer you just step back, let me live my life, I've finally found a way to be happy in every aspect of that word and on every aspect of life, and then you come in and I have a feeling you enjoy crushing it to pieces. The problem is that you are part of my life, although I wished it were different, you're my friends' friend too and I can't just tell them not to hang out with you, I can't ask of them to choose between you and me; I know you have and maybe that will show them of how inconsiderate you can be. I'm not angry anymore, the way I used to be, but I'm just sad, sad of what happened and sad of how I react when you're around, you get me on my nerves and I don't understand why.. you're an idiot when it comes to be friends, I don't want it right now. Maybe in one or two years time when we both are a little bit older, we bump into each other on the streets again and have a nice chat about what is keeping us busy, realising that we can still be friends and can leave the past behind us. Now, I want to be left alone by you, enjoy my life the way it is now and you can't be part of that, I'm sorry.

4. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Aww Jayne. Forgive me, but I wish I could do you something good. :(

5. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Aww Det you're so kind. Nahh I'm good. I just sometimes (once a month or so I think) have those moments, that you're being confronted with the lesser parts in life.. after minutes I'm okay again :D I can't be bothered now anymore though :) I'm a lucky bastard when it comes to friends, family and life in general.. so I wonder, who am I to complain about those tiny aspects in life that seem to get me down for just several minutes a month :)

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

I just want to say something really random. This thread is really, really great. It's really actually helped me but venting some stuff. I tend to keep everything inside, but it's so much easier letting off steam here.

Xx Mia-Sara xX

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to my idiot brother: i realize you have no weekend commitments, like say an mcat prep course, so instead of writing 9 hour tests on saturday you get to lounge on the beach. and i know you and your friends like to go to the bars, and you come home late. but you know what? a 9 hour test is a little exhausting, made even worse by babysitting two insane kids right after. so next time when you come home at 3am with your drunk friends could you not be such loud obnoxious asses??? would you have been that loud if mom and dad were home? no. was i still home, upstairs, asleep and able to hear you? yes. its not a good sign when i have my pillow stuffed over my head and can still hear you when youre outside!!!! :mad:

eta: hehe, now the cat is standing outside his bedroom door and meowing to be let in! i am so not going up there to get her, he can deal with the noise! :lol:

8. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

No Jayne. I can see what you mean. I´m convinced this tends to sound really preacher-like. But let me tell you something. We crazy cranks are really used to looseing in complaints. You´ll always find a fellow in a situation worse than ours. Thus we are indeed to be satisfied with "what we have". Period. Nevertheless please don´t mix this with feelings. :eek:

Everyone has emotional moments. And I´m thankful for them. I need them ocasionally.
    They help me not to get lost in utopical dreams. Don´t get me wrong. Dreams are sooo essential. But weak moments remind us there´s still a reality. They prevent us from being flooded away by our hopes.

Maybe we have similar hopes. Yet our ideas how to achieve them vary. What I want to say: Emotional moments force us to communicate. Because this is the only possibility for us to grow with them.

omg - I don´t know if this helps you.:confused:

But there´s one aspect you don´t handle like me. Whenever I feel week I just swollow such moments. I don´t even take time chewing them. ;) Luckily you don´t. You open and speak them out. Not everybody by far is able to open as easyly as this seems to be for you.

Pretty, pretty please allow me to appreciate you for this.

Finally let me show you something. That might cheer you up. Did you already notice my new location? :D

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To my sister: Stop bringing your boy toy over to our house. He's not that bad or anything, but you guys always take over the entire house when he's over. I'd like to watch tv, or go to the bathroom or get food if that's okay with you. I don't need to be locked up in my room like it's a friggin' prison because you want to be alone with a guy you're going to toss out in a month anyway. :rolleyes:

10. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Okay, you can appreciate me for that :p BUT I am known for not even chewing on it either.. I tend to go on without even thinking about it actually.. I don't talk about it, that is why I use this board :) Honestly, here's an example: I lost a friend some years ago.. all my friends cried, were in mourning, took their time.. what does Jayney do? She sits behind her computer and starts doing homework for days and weeks on end.. just not thinking about it.. hey, it helped, which is good :D But unlike my friends thought (and blamed me for it :mad:) I did not forget about him at all :)

Heh, your location.. are you looking at my "omggreen" picture :lol: Nahh, I know what you mean ;)

11. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

So, how do curtains react? Do they like your stories? :p

I have difficulties with letting my moods out - you not.
    Would you say your a lonesome fighter? I think I am. Let´s develope a family. No, confused nonsense. :D
    That´s juzt our way of dealing with that. So what? :)

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i cant yell outload so

OH GOD MY LEG HURTS SO MUCH!!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH IT IT WASN'T LIKE THIS EARLIER WHATS WRONG WITH IT, I HAVE TO LIMP AROUND ALL DAY!!!! IM BECOMMING HOUSE SAME LEG AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD IT HURTS!!!!!

13. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ Um, just want to say, it's better if you don't use capitals even though you want to yell. Makes it difficult to read :p

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

sorry bout that :)

15. wibble

wibble Corpse

That's ok, no harm done ;) we just don't encourage it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.