Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

To a certain person,

Quit thinking everyone is out to get you.

2. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

To stupid law enforcement people
    I hate you. you took your freking time to get his passport to him. i haven't been able to see my dad since i was 11 because of you. you just can't get him in canada can you...no you can't. do you know how hard it is for a girl to grow up without a father? no you don't. other kids would bost about what their dad was and i couldn't because you kept him over there for so long. when i was 12 teachers would walk by me working and be like you look like your 21 your so focused and quiet. i was so focused and quiet because i had to grow up so soon without a dad. you could have gotten him to canada but no you had to take your time. he might come to canada in september now...i don't know though. at first you said christmas, then spring, then summer and now your saying september? you've been saying this for a year, are you finally gonna let him come back?

3. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To James:
    Please move on and stop asking what's wrong with you.. there's nothing wrong with you. I'm not perfect, I'm far from it, stop idolising me and find yourself a nice lass who loves you mutually. And stop forcing me into saying things that I just don't want to tell you. And also, what do you mean 'you're gay'?? Gay like me, or gay like happy? I hope the first one, cuz then we can go back to being best friends.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To a certain person: A lot of things have happened to her that you don't know about...and when your spreading rumors and hurting her like that you don't even realize how much she's already gone through...and your making her go through more...

To a someone: Stop judging me...I didn't do anything wrong. I can love who the hell I want to love and you ain't gonna stop it...you got that?

5. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

Coffee makes me sleepy too, it's irrational. But i dopn't like it anymore anyway ( except a whole pot of it black to myself early in the morning on a skiing day in Austria - meh, exceptions work!)
    To EVERYONE at this goddam school: STOP IT! You are really hurting me here, leave him alone, what is wrong with you? I don't want to hate him or have him hate me, so shut up before I deal out some GBH and real damage. You should leave other people's business to them, and not try to wreck ANY chance of MY happiness, it is unjust and cruel and i hate the way your immature and evil minds work, you don't see what possible consequences there could be on my existing relationship with him, I haven't spoken to him in two weeks, thanks one hell of a lot for your unkind assistance. :mad:
    To this one girl: OMFG just 'cos they already know you don't need to affirm it! And they did NOT know the second thing already, so don't be such a stupid bitch!
    To him: Forgive me.

6. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

To a special person: Thank you for saying that. It makes me like you even more.

To the same person: I hope I can see you again.

To someone I don't really like but who has done something nice for me: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This will change my life, I'm sure. I hope I can say at the end of the year: told you I could do it!! And everyone will be proud of me.

To my step mom: I can't believe after I lied to you, our relationship became even better. Now, sometimes when you come downstairs, I give you a spontaneous hug. I think you've noticed that I have called you a couple times the last few weeks, when something was bothering me, or when I was home alone and just wanted to talk. I feel like I have found another friend in you. Especially after the lying thing, which I regret oh so bad.. And I never say this, but I kinda love you. I'm glad you came into my life.
    *and that brought tears to my eyes. Damn it..*

To my brother: I don't think you're happy. Am I right? Well, just wait till we live together! We're gonna have so much fun. Like bro, like sis. There are two beautiful years to come, then you're probably moving out. Don't forget I love you.

To myself: Stop being a baby and begin packing your room.

7. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

To my boss: I'll stay till the end of the month, because you asked nicely.

To myself: you can do it, you can do it!

8. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

To my mom:
    I love you more then I tell you and I'm sorry I don't say it enough. I'm sorry that I find it hard to express emotions, but always know that you mean more then the world to me and despite everything I do and how withdrawn I can become, I'll never forget everything you've done for me and how great you've made my life. I know I make things hard sometimes and we don't always get on, but I do appreciate it all.
    You think I don't cry? I do. I just don't let anyone see it. And you say that I'll feel better if I let people in - well, that might be the case but at the moment I'd rather just deal with it all myself. Opening up makes me uncomfortable and awkward, which tends to make me feel worse then what I already do. I wish I didn't, but I find bottling it up so much easier then opening my heart to the world and fearing that I'll just get hurt more. I'll come to you in time. That's all I need.

To my grandad:
    I know it's been 7 years but I still miss you all the time and I still find it really hard without you. You were my rock - always there for me and, even though I was too young to fully acknowledge that, I hope you knew how much I truly did, and still do, love you.

In an emotional mood today.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

To Carissa:
    I AM NOT WHINY. Fuck, stop saying that, it's not funny to piss me off. I have enough to worry about, thank you very much, one of which is you, miss I-drink-and-plan-on-experimenting-with-sex-and-drugs. You have had an easy as hell life. You have no clue what I'm going through or how I feel. You don't know what it's like to be so depressed. Shut up. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Ok folks, this isn't like "I can't believe" thread. You don't come up in an hour with new line and post. Thread name is something you cannot say out loud

Bad example:

TO my cat: Stop chewing my sock

Because I am pretty sure you can say it to your cat.

So please, could you just concentrate only to things that you REALLY CANNOT SAID OUT LOUD and not on things just pops in your mind at the moment.

If it doesn't go to better direction, the thread will get nice, shiny padlock to the door.

Questions can be PMd me or wibble.

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To the little kids my little sister knows: ARE YOU GUYS NUTS? You're 12...and your talking about getting drunk, doing drugs and having sex? My god, may I remind you that your 12? You have your whole life to be all grown up...you guys are kids! Be a kid, because the next thing you know, your childhood is done and over with...and you'll regret it.

Don't make stupid mistakes like that...your a kid...now act like one! Your not 20...your 12! And I'm gonna say that one more time...YOUR 12!!!

(Let me tell you...if I knew who those little kids were...I'd say that out loud...but I don't know who they are sadly)

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To Jamie:
    Please don't hate me for what I just told you. You're my mate and always will be. I'm crying my guts out because I know I'm hurting you right now, but I can't pretend anymore. Do you remember that in November you said to me 'don't ever change?' I haven't, I knew this from when we were still dating, I was just figuring out what I wanted and needed in life.. but it had nothing to do with you personally and I just know that you will take it that way. Please, stay my best friend.. don't make your parents hate me, you folks are the most open minded people I know.. I can't go back to Gleann knowing that your parents hate me.. and you know how much Gleann means to me, I have my friends there that I never see during the year. Just please understand.

13. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

To this kid down the street.
    I'M TOO OLD FOR YOU. Go play in your sand box and stop being such a perve. You're eleven. Drop some balls first.

14. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

You STILL don't tell me these things!!!

To my mother: I'm past breaking point, you issue war on me when I have done nothing, you keep adding things to my plate to do, you think everyone's time is yours, you say I'm lazy and an not deserving of respect even though I help you out which is more than I can say about my ****wit family. You blame things on me that aren't true, you want me to get on with things, which I start then you pause me and start you're very boring diatribes when I could be getting on with my work, my life; because of you, I've lost my compassion.

There was a point in my life when I would cry if I accident squished a bug, now I purposefully go out and kill them. I feel nothing, at all. You say I haven't been luckier, it's probably true, but, you're doling stuff out on me that you're mother used to do and you resented her for it, and you don't even realise you're doing the same things to me in the passive form. If I tell you, you'd probably get angry and kick me out or tell me ever more stories. I'm past morals now, I haven't felt anything for a while.

You think you're always right and you'll always win, lemme tell you, experience might put you further up the scale, but I'm wiser and more mature than you'll ever be. Just because I'm a hormonal teenager, doesn't mean I'm not deserving of some trust and respect. I'd be happier if I lived on my own.

And I'm NOT a slob, I always help you clean, aren't I even allowed my own little personal disaster mess in my room? I never want people to go in there anyway, it's always you trying to get them in there.

If you happen to know me personally, can you just keep it quiet- in fact, no- keep it silent. I can deal with this, I will sort it out on my own, that's how I prefer to be anyway.

15. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Kudos annalysse!!

I have, like, exactly the same problems with my mom, not on a huge scale, but I feel the same way. My sisters don't have to help around the house half as much as I do, just cos I'm oldest by a tiny bit (a half hour older means nothing!) and my mom still complains that I do nothing. I'm practically I servant compared to what any of my friends do to help, or other people I know that are my age for that matter. I know I should help, and I do, but no matter how much I do she never seems to appreciate it and then complains about having to pay for cheerleading lessons for me - it's the only out-of-school thing I do now that requires paying for. I gave up drama and other stuff because I just got sick of all the nagging and her using it as blackmail to make me do more.

And she never listens when I try to tell her this - she just goes on and on about how she did so much more then me for my gran when she was my age. Tough shit, this is the 21st century! Get the maid back!! Least she gets paid for cleaning up! Hell, that's probably why she gets me to do the cleanin - cos she don't have to pay me and instead says she's the one who pays for my cheerleading. It isn't even that much!!! She complains that she's the one that does everything and that she's been at work all day and when she comes home she just starts tidying and everything - why did you have a family in the first place if you weren't willing to look after them a little bit?! I was at school all week and then 9 til half 5 on a Saturday I was working!! Her job is 10 til 3 - so stop freaking complaining!!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.