Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Hey, we put in ventilation so they can get fresh air, and there's a slot in the door through which we can pass them food and water- there's a kitchenette too. There's also a bed. I assume there's a bathroom too. I say we just leave them in there!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh me, me, me! I want m&m's! Thanks Vex!

Glad to hear it Auda! And yeah we should totally keep them locked up...heehee! It's too fun...plus with the soon-to-be-installed shower...things will get ALOT more steamy in there...mmhmm! :devil: :lol:

3. cfar

cfar Pathologist

That's not a broom closet...that's a standard NYC studio apartment :lol:

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

*Empties a big handful into Moriels hand*

We'll give them a heads up when the premiere starts.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Their staying till the premiere. :devil: Why? Because if we let them out for water and M&M's (which they are getting) They'll escape, and then I'll have to send Auda after them...What? Their not gonna fall for that "Help, we're trapped" again.

6. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Ooh! I want some M&Ms too! :D

Yeah, I say we keep them locked up until the premiere. I agree with ya, IHNC, it would be hard to get them in there again. Although, there are like 2 of them and *counts* a LOT more of us, so I guess we could do it. LOL. Although, I wouldn't be much help, seeing as I am like 5' 4" and not very strong.

But see, that's where the other CSIs come in! We'll get Flack to help us out. Aw, crap. The fangirls still have him, don't they? Now, where did you all hide him? Hm...

Jenn

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Here ya go!

And to think, we have to keep them in the clost for 67 days.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That'll be a fun time for them Vex! They'll be doing all sorts of naughty stuff by the time we let them out! :devil: :lol:
    And yeah I agree with you IHNC they can't be let out...we can't have them escaping on us! We've got them and now we can't let them go! :D

9. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

67 days?
    Well, a lot could happen in 67 days.
    Especially with those two locked in there.

Hey, did we ever let Mac and Stella out of the basement?...

Jenn

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup, A LOT could happen with those two in 67 days! We could well be on our way to mini m&m's! :devil: Lol! :lol:

And ya know LB I believe Mac and Stella are still locked up too...hmmm such a shame, we should leave them there til the premiere as well! They have some fun of their own to have! :lol: :devil:

Hey so new thread...anyone know how much more we have to go before starting a new one...isn't like in half a page? And I've been given instructions on how to do it (Thanks to my dear IHNC! **hugs to you hon!**) but if anyone else is dying to start it I don't want to stand in their way! :lol: Just say so so we don't start like 5 new threads...lol! :D
    And according to our last poll it looks like Does It Turn You On? is our new title...unless someone absolutely hates that and won't post if it's the new title. (which would be really sad! :( ) So get any last minute votes in...cuz I think our new thread will be going up soon! Yay for us...we so rock at this y'all! :lol:
    **dancing away to feed D/L M&M's and discuss their shower situation! :devil:**

11. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Why ruin a good thing? Let's leave everybody locked up until the premiere, I'm sure they'll be just fine.:devil:
    Hey! M&M's! *holds out hand and begs for some*

12. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

We've had more threads in one season then a few of the LV ones, yay us (No offense to the people who ship those LV ones, I was just pointing out a fact)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

hi guys! its been a few days since i posted on here. I was busy shopping and stuff. Well, ok not shopping shopping, more like window shopping, so I have only been getting few minutes of internet time a day. I missed you all...and wow there are a lot of shippers out there! You know what they say, strength in numbers...so we can always attack tptb if they dont give us what we want for next season. I'm game for that.
    I was always good at twister, always winning and stuff. (nobody has to know I was playing by myself :lol:) That game rocks.
    A lot of those thread title ideas are good...it was so hard to choose. Hopefully we can keep the ones that dont win for the thread after the new one.
    That rocks amanda ...just more proof that d/l is super popular and tptb should totally make D/L get together.

14. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

yay up and on with the next thread i so voted for does it turn you on and i like D/L on the D/L maybe next thread

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whacks Amanda* You know CSX is still on 1. So play nice.
    Katie I still adore your icon.
    LB -- That still feels weird typing that, but.. Flack? Oh uh... Flack's uh, unavailable at this time, but he said he'll help! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.