Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

hahaha omag that was reallie reallie funny. i hate Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan as well. i'd love to see these 2 as the murder victims, i'd prob laugh 'till i cried if they were the murder victims. i can see these 2 as the girls from one of the 1st season eps where these girls had the head in the trunk of the car they stole but had no idea that it was there. well with Lindsay and Hilary they could be driving away from someone but they'd eventually get killed either by the guy (or girl... i'd love to be the one that "killed" them) running them off the road into a ditch or some other means it wouldn't matter.

i am soo evil i am soo terribly sorry for all the Duff and Lohan fans out there but i just don't like these 2 as everyone can see. (i once had a weird dream that i got into a fight with Hilary Duff and actually woke up punching the air)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree with some of you who said Elisha and Kim. I would love to see Mariah Carey, a victim. Also, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan as victims. If anyone recalls Stacey Dash played on at least one episode of CSI as a lab tech. My all-time favorite: Victoria Rowell (Drucilla on Y&R and single-handedly worked Y&R in the morning and did Diagnosis Murder at night). She hands down would give an Emmy/Golden Globe performance. This lady should be a movie star by now.

3. jerispencerlvl3

jerispencerlvl3 Police Officer

Robin Williams would be just awesome on the show!! I'd love it!!! I'd love to see the way he'd interact with Grissom.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I would LOVE to see David Duchovny in one of the episodes, playing the old “Spooky Mulder”...hey, who knows, there might be just some unexplainable extraterrestrial life forms involved in the murder cases...I also can see the chemistry between agent Mulder and Grissom. In terms of detachment, you must admit that they are much alike species.

5. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I so agree on that one!! Love Robin Williams, he's just so good! I'd also like to see Rutger Hauer... hey, we need some Dutch-spirit in one of the eps. :D

6. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

i agree there

7. anna_scott

anna_scott Police Officer

I too would love to see Eliza Dushku on CSI, as well as Jenny Garth, Alyson Hannigan, Peta Wilson, and Chris Klein.
    And I can only second the opinion about Marg's son! To see Gary kids in some way on the show would be interesting, too.

PEACE

8. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

no! not nicole richie! "THAT'S not HOT"

9. Minnie

Minnie CSI Level One

On CSI:NY I would love to see Paul Gross, maybe he could be another mountie. (Of course wouldn't it be great if he came back as Benton Fraser?) :D

10. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

:lol: Gordon Pinsent would have to get in that episode somehow! :D

11. anna_scott

I have to add Kevin E. West!!! And NO Nicole Richie on any CSI. We don't want the smartness and wiseness and cleverness getting lost in her! With all due respect...

PEACE

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe bring back David Marciano, who played Frank Samuels in CSI: Vegas episode "XX" (#4.17), and CSI: NY episode Karl Drewdetski in episode "Creatures of the Night" (#1.2). They could have a Due South reunion of Gross, Pinsent, and Marciano.

13. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

Eliza Dushku,Sarah Michelle Gellar,James Marsters,David Boreanaz and Charisma Carpenter in different CSI... :devil:

14. anna_scott

Now there's a Buffy-fan... How about Amber Benson, too?

PEACE

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

It would quite cool to see Gary Oldman, he would make a great killer. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.