Alex/Vartann

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Leannethemouse, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Re: Det Vartann

Your drinking comment is why I saw Sara with him. I wonder what he does on his off time? Does he hang with any friends?

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

how would you feel about writing a fic about him.. the only reason I ask is ...
    1. I have no life :lol:
    2. I've already started, I was thinking about it today while exersizing , again I have no life ;)

Let me know and I'll post what I have so far.. I think it should be interesting to see how people perceive him

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I'd love to write a fic about him. Vartann = life.

I watched "Eleven Angry Jurors" again, because I love that ep., and mmm... Vartann heaven. He has to be one of my favorite minor detectives of all time, next to Kaile Maka of CSI:NY.

4. CSImaniac22

CSImaniac22 Witness

I can't believe I missed this thread before. I love Vartann he is one of my fave detectives and I would love to read a fanfiction about him!

5. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Det. Vartann is my favourite cop from Las Vegas. :)

He's sweet and so nice to Catherine, Sara and the others of the team.
    It harms that he's not so often to be seen in the serie....

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Vatann totally rocks! His also my favourite detective on CSI. I really hope he appears in more episodes in season 7 than he has in the last season. :eek:

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thought I read one about him somewhere. Will have to go and look. ;)
    Yeah he needs more screentime. And I like that he is always nice to the CSI's. And I don't think he has ever raised his voice at anyone yet?

8. DragonLadyK

DragonLadyK Dead on Arrival

Ah, Vartann-fic. ^^ I have a stash.

This one is mine, with heavy backstory and SLASH:
    Family Oriented It provides an explanation for the "rolls" comment. I say again: SLASH. Gil/Vartann, to be exact.

This one also provides some backstory and an alternative explanation for the "rolls" comment: Padding the Truth .

Here's its sequel:Porphygenitus It's rated on the far side of R, so don't tell the mods...

This one is also mine, and crosses over with "This Island:"
    Only Human It's Old!Vartann, with a mention of Sartann.

This is another Vartann-as-a-Gentleman fic, and is SLASH as well: All in a Day's Work

I have links to some Varklie fics, but all of them are WAY past R, so contact me if you want the links -- and are of age.

Anyway, enjoy!

DragonLady

9. ladyhunter

ooohhh Sounds good :)
    I want to read them

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i just saw BIM and god Vartann is sexy!!!!is he married or single cause he would be a great match with Cath. its impossible to not be addict to csi with so many good looking men!

11. ladyhunter

I saw that episode too,:) he looks REALLY good, I'm trying to figure out if he was married, especially after he was really glad to see Warrick was married in Bodies In Motion

12. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Guys, i don't believe i just discovered this thread!! :D Where have you been hiding?? :rolleyes: ;)
    I just want to say Vartann is wayyyyy the coolest Det. in CSI :D (ok i do like Brass, but his style/age ;) is completely different from Vartann's).

I really think too that the Big Middle's comment was writers' bad decision to give the lines to Vartann, completely out of character. In Iced he does show how sweet and kind he can be :)(tolerates Ecklie and the chatterbox lady :lol:)

I know it's not a shippy thread here, but i would love to see him with Cathrine ;)(i think they have a lot in common, like for instance how they both look tough, but deep down they're both sensitive and with a tormented past :rolleyes:- i believe he hides a 'dark' secret- help me out on what it might be ;)).

Writers definitely need to provide stuff on Vartann's past- we, the fans, demand it!! :D :D

I would believe he's the black strong coffee kind of guy, doesn't drink much (but he used to when he was young- he did smoke marijuana once, his dad caught him in the act and kicked his b***!- didn't smoke since- his love of his life was a high school sweetheart, they married at age 18, divorced at age 25- he's been on and off with girlfriends hasn't thought about marriage, but he's starting to think about kids, so he's looking for the one and only...) :p :rolleyes:
    Ok, that's what i think for now... :) :p What's your pov?? :)

BTW I'm not very fond of "Tony" being his first name either... The actor's real name (Alex) would suit him just fine, or sth like Kurt or James (as in "my name is Vartann, James Vartann" :lol:)

13. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

The idea of Vartann as 007 makes me laugh a lot. Can you imagine him with the Bond girls? XD

And since Vartann's such a gentleman, I can really see him with a high school sweetheart, marrying her and hoping to be with her forever -- but she cheats on him or something. I remember an episode ('Iced,' maybe?) where a wife cheated on her husband and he did the lean-in and everything. He seemed really bothered by it.

p.s. hhunter, when are all us Vartann fans going to get going on that mass fanfic? I've been off the computer (again, I know!) and I haven't replied to your PM.

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i do agree with you about Cath and Vartann!maybe we should start a shipping threat for them!

All i'm asking from the writer is to include Vartann in season 7 cause how sad is it gonna be if is never there!
    i love Brass to and Sofia but he was there before her so give the sexy man something to detect in season 7 or i'm gonna miss him!

15. ladyhunter

screamingpoet , sure I was actually going to PM more people to see if they are interested.
    I'll like his "dark" past idea too and the tormement of loosing a wife/girlfriend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.