Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Sure, you've got plenty of time to tell them. What I did, was just give 'm subtle hints.. hmm, can't give you any examples right now though.. so that eventually it made them less surprised.. and remember I knew when I was 15 and only told them 3 months ago.. so yeah you've got enough time. :)

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks a lot, Jayne. I appreciate your help a lot. :)

3. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

You know, it's weird. I don't know what I am anymore. I'm physically and emotionally attracted to girls, but I'm sexually and only slightly emotionally attracted to guys.
    *shrugs*
    I know it doesn't really matter, but I wish I had a better answer to "Are you a lesbian?" than "*shrugs* Ionno." :lol:

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

What I'm here for Roos :)

So you're just really totally utterly bi, Lia :D I'm in every way more attracted to girl than boys.. never were sexually attracted to guys in the first place >> that's why my friends weren't surprised when I came out of the closet, they were like: "yeah, obviously!" heh.

Okidoke.. so I got myself in this mess.. well I consider it a mess. I got an email from my exbf.. yes, I used to have one, just for fun and experimenting. And we dated on and off for about 2 years and he was like "Ohhh you're PERFECT" gaaahh.. not good, especially because I just saw him as my best friend. Now yesterday he sent me an email that said, and I quote haha (he's going to kill me when he finds out I post his letters on here):

Heh.. he would.. every guy would be offended to hear that the girl you like so much is actually gay :rolleyes:
    And then he friggin mentions this:

WTF?? :eek: Now did he mean that as 'I'm happy' or like 'I'm into guys'??? Please goddess, let it be the last option.. :lol:

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I was asked if I was a lesbian last night...and just right now :lol:...cause my friend was wondering because I have a girlfriend...and yeah, I shrugged with a "I don't know" :lol:...cause I really actually do not have a clue.

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^^ I think he meant the first one :rolleyes:

7. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

The thing is, I don't mind telling other people I'm a lesbian.. because frankly I don't give a feck, and I'm so happy with finding out and with who I am.. I sometimes want to shout it from the rooftop that's how I feel about.. it's just the fact that I consider him to be my best friend and I know that I will hurt him in a way.. again :rolleyes: and I don't want to lose our friendship over this, but I know that it will eventually.. he just always blames himself for the things that happened between us.

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Aawh.. Jayne, you're right about the don't mind telling people. You are what you are, nothing else. And does he know you're a lesbian? If he does, tell him it wasn't just his fault. If he doesn't, tell him you are, and he'll be comforted.

9. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

He doesn't know it yet, but I feel it's his right to know about it.. but heh, how the friggin' hell do you tell your ex that you're actually not interested in men but in girls. I think it will so hurt his ego! The thing is that he was my last bf so he when I tell him that I'm gay he might think that it's his fault, that he will take it all personally. I mean, he did mention it once that "I probably turned you into a lesbian" :lol:

And yeah Jasmine I think so too :rolleyes:

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Awh, JayniePaynie.. I think he needs to know. Now you have the feeling that you have to tell him, and stuff, that there will be problems, get rid of it! Tell him, and he'll probably understand. He's gay too, so he understands what you're feeling, and how you are. Just like he said:

You have to be honest to him. ;)

11. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I think he meant to say that he's happy.. in that gay-sense.. the way I teach my pupils that gay means 'happy' :) If he was homosexual, then it would've been easy-peasy, but unfortunately it's not :(

Yeah I've decided to tell him.. gawd, this is so horrible! I'll let you know about his reaction.

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Awwe, I wish you luck Jayne!

I hate telling people...their reaction is always so weird...which actually reminds me...I have to tell one of my friends still...lets hope she stays my friend after I tell her...

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay. I know the French word: Gai. That means happy too. *smart huh, LOL*. Jayne, good luck telling him.. I won't read it soon, but I'm going to read it.

14. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

actually when you say "gai" in french it means Happy but for the homosexual we use the word "gay", like you all do.

Good luck Cat , i hope your friend will understand

15. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I think that the only reason no one has a clue that im bi is because im always like eeeww.. she's ugly and eeewww... she's ugly! If they only knew...that im really really picky! with guys and girls! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.