GSR - So, they're spending the tax-dollars on our love?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Jul 5, 2006.

1. lea

lea Police Officer

Oooo just read all this.. it's awesome!!! So sweet :( keep it up :D

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay, I think this is going to be my last update before I'm leaving for a month, so I'm letting this be the last Chapter. :) Enjoy it! :)

---------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven

Grissom arranged a bed next to Sara's, where he lay down. It was a quiet night, he had slept for 4 hours when he suddenly heard a lot of beeps. Was it Sara?

Yes it was. The doctors came to her bed. What was wrong with her? But luckily it was good news.

"Mister Grissom, Sara woke up. She wants to speak to you."

Grissom sighed, he was really relieved. He went to Sara, and she smiled.

"What happened to me?", she asked. But she already had a slight idea what had happened.

"You suddenly fell down when Brass was arresting the man who was attacking you. The ambulance didn't show up, so Brass performed CPR on you and he brought you to the hospital. You had a heart attack, and they were afraid you would have some damage to your brains. But luckily", Grissom sighed, "you haven't."

Sara smiled. "I never expected myself to end up in hospital. But probably, my expectations were wrong." Sara hugged Grissom.

"I want to tell you the rest of the story, though. I'm ready, and if I'll get a heart attack again, the doctors are near", she joked.

Gil nodded. "Tell me, Sara."

"Well, as you know, he abused me. One night, my mum came home and she saw what he did to me. She was so angry, that she murdered my dad in front of me. I keep seeing the images everyday. The blood on the wall...", Sara stopped for a moment and she cried.

Grissom felt so sorry for her. "Sara, that's awful."

"Let me continue, please. Everyone knew about our family. My mum got committed, I was placed in a foster family.. but now I'm here, with you. And that's all that matters."

Sara kept crying, and she wiped her tears off. "Gil, I wanted you for so long, you've always been rejective to me.. and now, you almost kissed me?"

Gil smiled. "Not almost." and he kissed her on the lips.

- They lived happily ever after-

3. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Shwee. How sweet. <3

Great story, love.

4. lea

lea Police Officer

Yay yay yay, how sweet :D:D

5. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

will you continue thiss story under another name in future when u come back???? I want to find out what happens to them.....

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yeah me too! I also want more :)

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'll continue the story. :) I like all the sweet reactions of you all.. so, yes I will :)

8. CSI_Trainee

*JUMPS FOR JOY* yay .. meanwhile ya'll can come read my fic GSR one life to live......... how long will you be gone for......a month .... i dunno if i can last that long ... your story is so ....so.... so addicting. *dreams*

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Awh.. so cute!! you better have to update when you come back!! :p Otherwise.. well, it doesn't look so good for you.. :p

10. CSI_Trainee

Way to get viciouse but i agree, ur story is like a drug i am hooked.... GSR is got to be my Fav shipper

11. melbel

melbel Pathologist

very sweet

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

13. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

YAYERZ. I LOVE YOU.

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Re: GSR - So, they're spending.. part 2

Hey guys! I'm back, and yes.. it's earlier than expected. Here's my part 2, it's a little less angsty than part one.

--------------------------------

Chapter 2.1

Sara answered Gil's kiss very passionately. After a minute, they stopped kissing. They looked each other in the eyes and they kissed again.

"WOOHOOOO", they heard behind them. Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Greg were standing in the door.

Sara giggled. "How long were you guys standing here?"

Catherine was smiling back. "Uhm, the whole time, I guess. How long have you guys been kissing?"

Grissom laughed. "That's a secret, Cath."

"So, what now, are you going to tell us tomorrow that you're pregnant, Sara?", Nick asked, sarcastically.

"Don't worry, I won't."

The doctor walked in. "Sara Sidle?"

"Yeah?"

"I have some good news for you. You can go home, your vital functions are stabile." The doctor walked away.

Grissom smiled and he hugged Sara. "Honey, you're allright! Are you able to work tomorrow, you think?"

"So, the old Grissom's back on the planet! Thinking about work all over again. Geez, Grissom, you just kissed one of the most beautiful woman on the planet, and you ask her if she's coming to work tomorrow. You can do a whole lot better, dude!", Greg said, tapping his shoulder.

Grissom smiled. "Okay, Sara, I'll give you a day off. You had a heartattack today, girl! You're not going to work today. Think about our kiss, you'll pass your day thinking that."

"But...", Sara protested.

"No, I insist. Stay home!", Grissom said. "I'll bring you home now and you'd better get some rest!"

"Okay, okay."

"Get in your clothes, I'll meet you on the parking lot." He walked out of the room, together with Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Greg. Catherine looked behind, winking at Sara, like she was saying: Good caught.

Sara got into her jeans and her shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was pale and her hair was messy. She felt happy, but at the same time like crap. She thought about her mother, her father and her childhood. I have to deal with it, she thought. But she cried. A lot of tears.

She sat down on the hospital bed. This was the bed on where she kissed Grissom, but she felt angry, so she punched the bed. After 10 minutes of crying, Grissom came in the room.

"What's wrong, Sara?"

Sara looked up, and her eyes were red and puffy.

To Be Continued.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: GSR - So, they're spending.. part 2

Nice!! :D Good job.. keep this up! :D