Thunder Only Happens When It's Raining {Tag RP}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BurnedToast, Jul 7, 2006.

1. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg let out a laugh as he and Catherine continued to dance around, though, he seriously hoped nobody would walk in and spoil their fun. Upon hearing her change the song to a Jimi Hendrix one, another large grin encased his face. For once, he knew the song and, therefore, sung the next words to her, "Businessman they drink my wine, Plow men dig my earth. None will level on the line, Nobody of it is worth." It really was a funny site, to see two CSIs dancing around the brakeroom singing whatever song they knew the words to.

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Catherine laughed. She knew Greg would know the song. It was a classic in rock. So she sung the next few lines. "No reason to get excited, the thief he kindly spoke. There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke but uh. but you and I weve been through that, and this is not our fate. So let us not talk falsely now, the hours getting late!. Hey Greg, if we continue like this, the hours will sure get late!". Catherine continued dancing, and now, she started headbanging.

3. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg really couldn't surpress that grin. He felt his face might crack in half soon, but he didn't particularly care. "All along the watchtower, Princes kept the view. While all the women came and went, Bare-foot servants to, but huh, Outside in the cold distance, A wild cat did growl.
    Two riders were approachin, And the wind began to howl.
    " The man continued, and his shoulders shrugged at her comment. "Yeah, but we're having fun." Greg said, looking back at her.

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Catherine laughed, and she continued the headbanging. She realized there weren't any more lyrics for the song, so she started singing another Jimi Hendrix song. "Down the street you can hear her scream: you're a disgrace, as she slams the door in his drunken face". She stopped. "Your turn now, Greg. It's not a pity at all, that there aren't any new cases. I'm having fun!"

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg too, was having fun goofing off with Catherine. His mind flew back to other times when they had goofed around, but it didn't take long for him to run out of memories. Catherine had always been the type of person to take her job seriously, so when they were working together, it was usually mellowed memories. Still though, mellowed memories were better then none at all, right?

He was going to sing the next long to that song, but another thought popped into his mind and Greg stopped jumping around. "You wanna grab brakefast, Cat?"

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Catherine thought about Greg. About when he was a rookie, about Greg growing up, to a CSI Level One.. The last couple of years, he got so mature. He used to be the silly DNA-boy, with the weird costumes and the undecided haircut. And now.. she was dancing with him in the breakroom, she'd never thought of that happening.

"Yes, that's allright", Catherine answered, "I'll pay."

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Upon hearing her responce, a smile split Greg's face. "You don't have to, Catherine." He replied about her paying as his hands rose a bit as if to wave the idea off. Greg had always thought it would be Sara that he would try to impress, not Catherine. But, now that he was doing just that, the thought wasn't so surprising to him anymore.

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

(hmm, we need the other characters!)

Catherine laughed. "I never thought you'd be such a gentleman, Greg." Catherine grabbed her wallet, and she waved with it. "Greg, the bill's mine, you can sit on your ass, just eating. I'll do the paying. And no discussion possible anymore." Catherine walked out of the break room. "Are you coming, Greg? Don't just stand there, surprised, I'm a gentlewoman, or how do you rockers call that?"

9. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

{Yeah...we do.}

That goofy, almost copywrited grin stuck to Greg's lips. "Okay," He said, his hands now showing that he gave up arguing with her. "You can pay..." The man's head dropped slightly, as if ashamed of himself for allowing Catherine to pay for a tab that he should be picking up. Looking up from his feet, brown eyes saw that she had already started out the door. "Yeah, I'm coming..." Greg walked after her, laughing lightly as her next question flooded his ears. He shrugged before answering, "Chick."

10. Stokeslover102

Stokeslover102 CSI Level One

(So if thats cool i'll play Nick)

11. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

{Sure, Stokeslover102! We'd love to have you play Nicky.}

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Someone can be Catherine for the next month. :) I'll be leaving friday, and I won't be online tomorrow, I think. :) I'm going to France and I'm working there, so I don't think I'll have time to go online.

13. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

{Your...Leaving me? That's upsetting. Anyway, I hope you have fun in France! I'd certainly like to go.}

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks! Awh, I'll take you in my suitcase!

15. Stokeslover102

Stokeslover102 CSI Level One

(Alrighty...this is the first role play that i've done in a while, so it should be fun doing this agian!)

Nick was causally strolling down the hall toward the breakroom when he saw Cathrine and Greg.

"Hey Cath...Greg!!Where'r you guys heading?"