The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

ARGH!!!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! *cries*

Damn it! Just this morning I was saying about how I was afraid they'd turn her into a CSI, and they do! ARG! So angering! (is that even a word?) I'm just glad that Ryan's gonna tell her where to shove it, or something along those lines, and that she screws up hardcore and gets a dude killed. But they'll probably end up blaming Ryan somehow. :mad: It'll be like "oh, he was so mad at her he didn't teach her how to be a good CSI" or "well, she was under his supervision so it's his fault." Just wait. And if that happens, Ann D can expect a personal visit from me. And I'll be angry. You won't like me when I'm angry. :lol:

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

One mustn't give up hope, I guess. People get shot all the time. Some of them get struck by lightning, there's Chinese organ thieves everywhere. I hear there's alligators living in sewers in Florida. Keep the hope alive, people.

Why couldn't they put Valera in the field and keep Snake in the lab? Valera is a billion times cooler.

3. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

definitely.

and then there's always the hurricanes. florida gets lots of them i hear...

*stalks off to find a way to control weather*...

4. quickbeam_cw

You're completely right, Valera is a billion times cooler. Plus, she's smarter and tougher and could handle being a CSI way better than Boa. Like I said before, how the hell is Boa gonna be a Miami CSI if she can't handle the police work aspect of it, such as firing a gun. And will she be able to handle all the dead bodies and blood and grossness? Maybe she'll get human soup on her face like Greg Sanders did, and it'll be just as funny, only in a different way. A much more malicious way.

5. midnight_tiptoes

How "safe" are those tanning beds? Say one of them suddenly starts shooting bullets. It could happen...

Actually, now I'm pretty sure we'll meet her ex-husband this season. He'll come back to stalk her and turn her into a victim all over again and Eric will save her, cause you know how weak and vulnerable those wimmins are.

Pass the barf bucket. Who has it?

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Maybe Natalia's ex-husband is Ray. You see, as it turns out, Boa Vista was a tweaker with Suzie. Ray had his way with her too and now she's infiltrated the lab to get Mala Noche to kill Ray because he wouldn't return her phone calls...It could happen.

7. iluvroadrunner

oy. her ex-husband.

although...seeing hero!eric would not be so bad...for me anyways. i'll just pretend his heroic efforts are focused in another direction.

yep. that'll work.

8. midnight_tiptoes

Her ex-husband is Horatio.

He marries them 5 minutes after meeting them, so he probably just doesn't remember her. Natalia joined the lab to settle old scores, and she wanted to make a dramatic entrance, but so far Horatio hasn't recognized her.

This is fun!

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

She only has her own lab to get back at Horatio for having his own lab. And when Horatio's in Brazil, Natalia's going to fill his office with bubblewrap. :p

But hey while Eric's away, Natalia can't get her grimeys all over him.

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I'm all with you on that one! She'll end up being a victim of some sort and then everyone will feel sorry for her and they'll expect us to feel for her too. Either that or she'll make some heroic move for the team and everyone will love her again. That would make me so mad!

11. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Carol, I'll put 10 bucks into that. :lol:

Why oh Why do TPTB hate us?
    Donahue says that the mole will definately have to leave the show. So naturally, they'll make her a CSI and she'll stay around forever :rolleyes:
    Granted, I've only seen the first half of season 4 so far, and I already hate this character beyond belief.

All I could think when I saw 'Nailed' was "Wow, she really doesn't do anything. She has no purpose whatsoever. Jessop, who actually has a purpose in the episode only gets 5 seconds of screentime, and Snake gets over a minute to do nothing except stand around and look orange" And in that episode, she took the screentime away from Valera. Because when there's a DNA match, well Horatio can tell the team about it, no need to get Valera, but when there's a report that needs delivering, well Horatio certainly can't handle that, we must get Natalia to do it for them :rolleyes:

12. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

I can't believe I've only just found this thread. Sign me up!! I don't like Snake Vista. I didn't think she added anything to season 4 - just a waste of screen time. Her character was boring and the whole pregnancy scare storyline was YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK. She was the mole and now she's gonna be a csi in the field?!?!???! Midnight_tiptoes, I reckon you could be spot on with your prediction. I'll :rolleyes: and gag if it does. I'd much rather Valera go out in the field.

13. iluvroadrunner

me too. although that would never happen. because that's what we want. and TPTB don't do what we want. they enjoy spiting us.

14. quickbeam_cw

Mmm.. spite. My favorite. It's just so...spiteful.

Arg, no kidding. Watching this season, I wasn't ever really bothered by the overabundance of soapishness (well, ok, I just got past it, 'not bothered' might be pushing it), but the one thing did drove me up the wall was how most of the women in this show are complete ditzes and can't take care of themselves without being babysat by Saint H. Every time I hear the song "Stupid Girls" by Pink, scenes from CSIM run through my head. Arg. And the lyrics like 'where oh where have all the smart people gone' just remind me of how Calleigh was next to non-existant this season. Instead they add in a bunch of Boa Vista, who doesn't actually have anything to do with the cases or the show, other than they made her the mole.

I didn't even mind her THAT much until the whole dating Ryan thing. Although the pregnancy scare drove me nuts. And when she stepped on the glass in 'Shattered.' I actually didn't even know who she was at that point. Then when she became the mole, and now isn't leaving, that just totally aggravated me.

15. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

This is the one character I hate on Miami. And it's not even a love to hate thing - it's just that she's incredibly and totally annoying. She sooooo doesn't fit into the show. Every time she's on it just glares at you.
    I can't believe she gets to be in the field now after all the crap she pulled. :devil: