Help Needed

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Since i`m new here , i saw that everyone have a custom made avatar. Who can help me make one ? :p

Sorry for the trouble :p

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

First off, welcome to TalkCSI!

Second, you can go over the the FanArt Threads. They'll have them there. But you have to have 100 posts to have an avatar.

Hope that helps! :)

3. Sandle_Luver

Sandle_Luver Witness

Welcome, I didnt know that

4. Guest

Guest Guest

16 done ...84 to go

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome, bobby. Also, please take a moment to read the descriptions of each forum listed on the Main Index. This forum is about the series CSI: New York. Scroll down the main page and you will see a forum called Questions, Suggestions, & Feedback for questions and comments about the message board itself.

Hope you enjoy it here. If you are a true fan of the CSI shows, it should not take long to get to 100 posts. But don't rush it with any spam postings. Let it just come naturally and time passes quickly.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok. Thanks alot for the advice .
    I`m a fan of the CSI shows and i really sad because in my country the show isn;t so popular...because i would like to have some ... i was thinking about starting one myself ...
    but i would need some help with it ..so until then ... :) .. talkCSI Rulez :)

7. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Well, since the question was answered and this isn't really the forum for this type of question, this thread will now be locked. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.