CSI:LV Dreamy Spells: Parody/Humor

G

This story is not mine:

Something very odd went on in the CSI lab when a full moon was out…

“Sara, are you okay?” Greg asked, for the second time that night. She kept having these odd dreamy spells where she’d ramble nonsensically.

They were sitting at the break room table earlier, and out of nowhere, she said “Hey Greg, remember in Organ Grinder in season two when I said ‘I could really, really just kiss you right now.’ And then I walked away? I’m sorry about that. But I meant what I said in Chasing the Bus. You’re good at what you do. And in Revenge Is Best Served Cold, I’m sorry I didn’t answer your question about Hank… the truth was, I couldn’t think of anything he had that you didn’t. Or… that you don’t.”

He blinked. Twice.

“What?”

She shook her head, as if to clear the cobwebs. “Nothing.”

And then later, on the way to the Tropicana, he asked her why she’d seemed so down lately.

“Sara, you seem kind of depressed. Do you want to talk about it?”

“Well… it’s just… ever since Nesting Dolls last season, when I told Grissom about my family, he’s seemed kind of distant. And then you helped me so much in Unbearable and Iced, making me feel better, and then what happened with Nick in Grave Danger… it’s all so confusing. The director’s commentary only made it worse. It’s like I can’t think straight lately. And I know all of those Snicker fans drooled over Gum Drops this season, but I really didn’t feel anything. And GSR fans were upset in Committed last season when Grissom didn’t comfort me, and Sandle fans… they just had a blast last season.”

“Uh… huh…?” Greg was trying to keep up.

“And I don’t know what’s going on with the YoBlingers. And Warrick’s marriage in Bodies In Motion made them really angry, but they’re still hoping the writers are considering divorce. And what planet is Sofia from, and what exactly IS her job description? Season five has been the most confusing season so far, and I can’t even imagine what’s in store for the second half of this season. The fanfiction writers are having a blast trying to figure it out, though. So many creative stories. I even read this one Grillows story where-”

Greg had completely stopped everything else he was doing: driving, drinking his coffee, and listening to the radio. He pulled into a parking lot, and parked the car. He stared at her blankly, almost drooling. What did she just say? Did she just say YoBling? And what on earth… seasons? Grillows? What?

“Sara, I think you need some immediate medical attention. Did you hit your head? Oh my god! Your occipital bone? Your brain is swelling! That has to be it! I’m taking you to Desert Palm!”

She stopped him, placing a hand on his arm.

“Greg, I’m fine. I just… sometimes, I have these weird spells, like… people are watching us, you know? Like they categorize our lives by episode titles and season numbers… I mean… my head hurts… but I’ll be alright. It always eases up in the Summertime.”

“Are you sure…? And what’s YoBling?”

“I’m fine. Really.”

“Okay…”

“And if you must know, it’s the Warrick/Cath ship.”

“Ship? Warrick and Catherine? Is he cheating on his wife with Catherine?”

Sara rolled her eyes. “No, it’s a hypothetical- oh, never mind.”

TBC

lol! This is one funny story! You just imagine it's what she would be like if Sara realized she was just a character lol!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Back