Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Oh my gosh!! Man, I wished I could have seen in :( oh well.
    And dont we all prefer no clothes lol :D
    but we all know we arent gonna ge our shirtless scene..well we might, you neve know ..as of now..all we can do is hope.. we cant they atleast give us some tight t-shirts, i mean come on!

2. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

:lol: Sorry...I'll try to remember in the future, I tend to forget these things from time to time. ;)

Geni...great to see you in this thread. It's a nice surprise indeed. ;) I would love to see him in the 'layered shirt' look, you know how I love that. Well...he did wear layered shirts in 'After The Fall' I believe, but it was that orang/red combo that really kinda clashed in my opinion, but yes...layered shirts at least once in the 5th season would make me happy. :D

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(From 'From The Grave', and it still looks like he's sunburned to me)

[​IMG]

(credit: Miami Style)

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I loved him in SU2, that was a great show and I've watched it a hundred times, well that season he was on it. He was so adorable on it, so nerdie and funny. I love that pic Thumpy, it looks like he got burnt on his chest, maybe he got a sunburn while in Miami filming it. OH I've got some coolin gel to put on his sunburn.....

4. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

hi Geni! *waves* nice to see you in here :D I'd love to see him in layered shirts too. I also love that look (Golden Parachute ;))

5. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Mmmm! That pic is so hot ThumpyG42! He looks great in layered shirts! :D

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Hey, you're right, it does look a little like his chest is sunburned..never noticed that before. But, you know what that means... at some point he's been spending plenty of time in the sun shirtless. Can't get a sunburn when you're covered in three layers of clothes, now can you. ;)

And good to have you guys in the thread, CaRWashLuvr and speed_cochrane! :D I think this calls for a welcome picture... :p

From 'After The Fall', what with all the talk of layered shirts:

Sexy scowl
    The Layered Shirt

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'd say he was probably in the pool at the hotel in Miami and didn't realize how much hotter the sun is there. GOsh where's the friggin papparazzi...( however you spell that) when he's shirtless....Are they all just chasing after Brittney and Bradjolinie? He's got to take his shirt off sometime.

Welcome carwashluvr, you'll find one of our fav topics in here is Ryan/Jon shirtless, we're all praying for that scene this season.

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yes, yes we all are still waiting..*sighs* its will come eventualy(sp.) anyways..I can always settle for the tight t-shirt!! And if they dont give us that then.. um.. well I'm always ok with Jon.. whatever lol I was thinking something... and I kinda forgot so ill post in a bit lol

9. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

The whole orange/red layered look really killed it. I mean, I know it's hot in Miami and all, but dude, get your colors straight. And as for the sunburn, I bet it's from him wearing those oddly colored layered t-shirts. Or he was out in the sun without letting us know. Ryan is a sneaky one. :D

10. Committed2Wolfe

Committed2Wolfe Lab Technician

I just read the news posted on the main page about the first eppie, and I really hope they don't bring back Darth Ryan. That would suck.

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

well we should try to be a little optimistic on what will happen next season for Ryan , even if it doesn't smell good :p actually i was wondering if Ryan won't be left on the background this season(like calleigh ) since he has few storylines on last season, what do you think guys?

ps: love the pic of the day Jen :D

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Okay...let me get this straight:
    Ryan is the one to tutel Natalia?!?! Are the writers out of their minds? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Ryan, but he's the newest and inexperienced CSI in the team, AND he had a little something with Natalia (I'm still in denial, but...) and still he's the one to be her superior??? I don't understand this...

Though it does mean a big storyline for Ryan...

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow glad to hear there will be a story line back in the states for Ryan and Calleigh.
    WTF they are going to make Boa a CSI,,,no friggin way, come on. I'm losing faith in this season already. I'd rather see Cooper do it. Like Boa could handle that job, she's friggin cold case shit anyways. OH man this is dumb. I'm glad to see that she's going to have a bad year at it and I hope she doesn't make it. I'm also glad to see Ryan is going to be her superior and give her a hard time,....be a meanie Ryan.

14. Sandle_Luver

Sandle_Luver Witness

CONFUSION!!!! :confused:

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome here!!
    Why are you confused?
    Maybe I can help you.
    If you mean the spoilers, go to the News page. There you can find the whole spoiler.

sissi, I was wondering the same. He had the eye thing, the mole thing and the freezing thing. Maybe Season 5 will be a calm season. I hope to see at least one Ryan-centric episode.
    BTW congratulations sissi! :D
    you are green now! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.