The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Now this is an interesting topic of discussion! I hope it's not repeat of what has been discussed before...but have others in here dreamt of Carmine? I may have done, but I can't recall now what was in the dream. And if I could, it would probably only be censored.

2. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

I often dream of people from TV shows and movies I watch way too much. It's the one odd thing my brain does that I like. It was a PG-13 dream... nothing too exciting. ;)

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

actually, I have had a dream about Carmine before. I dreamt that he and I were dating and my roommate stole him from me! The funny thing about it is the fact that the roommate that I dreamt that stole him doesn't even think that he is cute! (sad and wrong, I know). I woke up really upset and then came back to reality and laughed. I can't say that I have had any more about him though, I would remember them!

side note: I just purchased The Learning Curve and Big Shot:Confessions of a campus bookie. I paid $10 for both of them.

4. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

You scored a bargain. I've had Big Shot on order a couple of times and it keeps getting cancelled (out of stock). I currently have it on order at another place (been on order for months and months) so I'm hoping I get it soon. There's only that and about two others I haven't seen that are readily available. In Enemy Hands was just relased here recently so I have to check that out this week.

It's pretty quiet here today. Did you guys get over your shower fantasies or something? ;)

P.S. The site is back. Slowly getting there. :D

5. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

that's good about the site! I will have to make a point to go check it out.

I purchased the two films on amazon.com here in the states (used, but good condition) I hope to have them sometime this week.

The weekends can be pretty slow around here, but by no means does that mean that anyone is over any shower fantasies. That will never happen!

6. NikkiH

NikkiH Lab Technician

Just registered at your site, csi007. :) Looking at the gallery now.

And there is no way I'm over shower fantasies!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh I haven't given up the shower fantasy! Are you kidding?? I may go on and bite the bullet and get that Big Shot film too. Everyone's talking about it...and I do get to see that scene with him saying "Screw you". LOL!

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, If he's naked and shivering in In Enemy Hands, I'm gonna have to see this movie. :lol: I never have time to rent movies, though. I did manage to catch Batman Begins in theaters this weekend. Good flick, and one of the bad guys was named Carmine! :lol: I love it how Italian mobsters are always named Carmine. It's such an Italian name.

9. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

Some of them are called Fat Tony, too. There's usually a Lou as well. ;)

I'd really like some input/feedback on the site, so if you guys have anything to say.... admin@carminegiovinazzo.net

I just realised what a mouthful that name is. I feel sorry for kids having to learn to write these long names when they start school.

I just got up. Please excuse the off-topic-ness of this post (for the most part). :devil:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I always figured Polish or Greek names would be worse.*shrug* I looked up what Carmine means...it apparently means "Song". That's sweet. Now let's get him naked! LOL!

11. Ookpik

Ookpik Witness

Well, his name is appropriate then, considering he writes his own songs. I've always admired people who could do that...come up with words and music out of thin air. I can write poetry, but I can't write songs. Or at least music.

Yeah, you do see a lot of bad Italian guys called Carmine in movies and stuff. One of Victoria Gotti's sons is named Carmine, though. I like that name, I think it's cool that he has a full Italian name, instead of an "English-y" name paired with an Italian name, like Adam Ferrara, one of my favorite comedians based out of New York (and who I'd love to see on CSI:NY because I think he'd fit in so well). Carmine Giovinazzo sounds so exotic and ethnic and shower-worthy!!

12. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

Cool. "Carmine" just as a regular word means "red."

*shrug*

Yay for naked Danny! :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Carmine lives in Staten Island, as far as i know... when they're shooting he lives in LA... for convenience...

...and i must say, that i'm enjoying this forum very much... lol...

Lenny

*yay Danny shower scene!*

14. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

Heyyy, I keep meaning to bring this up and I keep forgetting.... from cg.com

For a personal visit with Carmine, watch "The Insider" on Wednesday DEC 29, 2004. The show airs on CBS at 7PM on the East Coast and 7:30PM on the West Coast. Other viewers, please check your local listing.

Does anyone have this that they can share in digital format. I never caught it. :(

15. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

With the shower scene mentioned in my signature, I haven't forgotten/got over shower fantasies. Not with In Enemy Hands sitting in my living room. Saturday I was busy doing nothing and today I was out of town from 5:30A.-7P.

Good to know about your site. I'll have to start visiting more frequently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.