'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

*open mouth* one walmart how can you guys only live on one store with everyday low pricess

2. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

WOW... I have only been to Walmart ONCE. I live in Vancouver, we have to drive all the way to Low Heat Highway to find the nearest one, I think. *shrugs* I go to Safeway or Zellers more often.

3. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

My hometown is FINALLY getting a Wal-Mart!!! It's about time!! I swear, just after i moved away last fall, my town finally started getting all the stores and businesses that i wanted...but of course....i moved away...

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i cant believe my ears, walmart has a great selection of your brand named items with low low pricess with a bonus of great smiling service and you just got one

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Oh my gosh I love Walmart. You can never go wrong. It's like Costco but everything there is normal-sized. :p

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

oh yeet gads costco i totaly forgot about costco it is a very dependable store with thousands of locations across canada and the price might cost a little more the bundle is big ;) just make sure you carry your costco club card because you never know when you'll need a years worth of kitchen towel :D (like we did)

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

...We have two? Wal-Marts in Nanaimo, along with one Costco. Costco is just across the road from one of the Wal-Mart's. Both, in walking distance of the Superstore and Save-on-Foods. :lol: And all in the North end where I live. Easy for me, eh?

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

lets see in the west side we have a

-walmart
    -best buy
    -costco
    -billions of car dealer ships
    -west edmotnon mall (so that comes with zelers, the bay and stuff like that)
    -london drugs
    -safeway
    -2 pet shops
    -home depot
    -rona revey
    -mcy d's
    -timmys
    -kfc
    -pizza hut
    -wendy's
    -another safeway
    -sobeys
    -iga
    -td bank
    -winners
    -home sense
    -a couple of sport places
    -safe on foods

thats just to name a couple

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

God I love Edmonton. :lol:

In St.Albert we have:

A Sobeys, and right across from that is a Safeway. Then we have a Walmart, and right across from a SaveOnFoods. We have KFC, Arby's and McDonalds all beside each other on the same sidewalk. And just because I feel like mentioning it, near my school, there are 5 schools all in a row beside each other. FIVE. :lol:

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

:lol: I love Alberta, plain 'n simple.

o__O I won't even mention all we have in this north end. It's too much to list.

Not unless you want me to. :lol:

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

please or i will start being a comercial for wallmart again :D and i have something else to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM HANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WHERE 50

12. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Oh Lord..

Starting with the food area.. [[Tim Hortons, Dollar Giant, Taco Bell/KFC, Dairy Queen, Pet Smart and a little store complex]] all in one area, across the road is a [[Save-on-Foods, McDonalds, Petcetera, Michaels, M&M Meats]], beside that there is Woodgrove Centre [[Woodgrove Mall(Largest mall on Vancouver Island here people), Wal-Mart, The Bay, Avalon Cinema and White Spot]], across from the road from that, beside the food place is [[Costco, car dealership, and ten different mini stores/restaurants]]. Two minutes away from all of this is [[Dover Bay High School]], largest in Nanaimo and the school I go to. Five minutes down the highway from Woodgrove Centre is Rutherford Mall [[Galaxy Cinema, Zellars, McDonalds, and God knows what else..]] and then five minutes down the highway from Rutherford is ANOTHER mall. Country Club [[Future Shop, Save-on-Foods, Starbucks, Swiss Chalet, among others]]. Between Rutherford and Country Club there is JUST enough room for a Lake.

*breath* And about two minutes down the road from Country Club is a Golf course, five to ten minutes from that is a Ferry terminal......... >_< Well, North Nanaimo kinda ends at Country Club. o__o Most of the stuff is all up here.

Happy now? :lol:

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

no foolin i skipped out on all the small things, i will name the resturants we have

-a red robins
    -julios brario
    -boston pizza
    -east side marios
    -donte's
    -hot grill or something like that
    -rickeys
    -the cheese cake cafe
    -bad ass jacks
    -the billions of subways
    -burger king
    -dennys (john travoltas favorite place to eat)

but really i think e town has THE most car places in one area

14. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: jeez you guys have a lot of stores! we have a wal-mart(of course), costco(love the smell), save-on-foods, IGA, IDA, Dollar Store, Starbucks, Petro Gas station, Tim Hortons, Pet store, Hair Salon, Hair Salon, Hair Salon, Tanning Salon, Pub, Liqour store, Bar, Laundry Mat, Dairy Queen, Mcdonalds, KFC/Taco Bell, Subway(yummy), Wrap Zone(yummy), Blockbuster, Rogers Video, Mall, Gas Station, Shoppers Drug Mart, Bank, Bank, Bank, School, Water Park, Wendys, Gas Station, Starbucks, Safeway, Telus Mobility, Milestones, payless, home depot, craft store, Ricky's, hotel, hotel, construction and more construction, Grand 10, The Brick, Matress Matress Matress, Scandia, Bowling alley, quisnos, fabricland, a few more stores too but thats has many has I can remember right now. This is in the Rutland. We have a lot of apartment buildings in this area too.

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

your kidding i thought i was the only one im serious it has a signifigant smell like k days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.