Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 3, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

Here are some ideas to get you started:

Who would be good with Hodges? Miami's Dan Cooper? Does Archie have a girlfriend?

2. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Tyler was pretty much my favorite lab tech. Pretty much. He was basically awesome. I loved him so much and then, poof. Gone without a trace from CSI:Miami. :(

I definitely liked him better than I do Cooper.

3. lament

lament Captain

I miss Tyler. :( I rather like to slash Tyler and Speed.

4. screamingpoet

I only read one Tyler/Speed slash fic and I rather liked it. I'll have to look for some more. Even though I mostly write het for CSI:NY, slash is my guilty pleasure.

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Me too, though I write both.

I dunno, I've always seen Archie and Greg as potential/secret soulmates, be that platonic or otherwise. Both of them would need someone who could keep up with them intellectually but also be open to new, occasionally highbrow and occasionally crazy ways to have a good time!

Hodges? I think he flirts with everyone and I think he laps it up when they flirt back - or when he thinks they do! And male or female, doesn't seem to matter...

Bobby is so "stable" I see him in a stable relationship, the spiritual leader of the techs, the "gay camp counselor" if you will... :lol:

And Wendy is simply a gorgeous, brilliant mystery...you could ship her with almost anyone...but could they keep up with her? ;)

I miss Jacqui, dammit!!

6. screamingpoet

lament, could you rec me any Tyler/Speed slash? I looked through 31 pages of fic @ ff.net and couldn't find any. :(

7. lament

lament Captain

Alas, the main person who wrote Speed/Tyler fic was Caroline Crane, and she took her stuff down. :(

I do have one thing. It's a story I wrote a while back. Technically, it's an Eric/Calleigh story, but the first part of the story is a conversation between Eric and Tyler, wherein they talk about Speed. It's after Speed was shot, so it's sad.

More or Less

8. screamingpoet

I guess I'll just have to write some then. :)

I liked your story though. It was good. Lovely work.
    My brother's 11 and he cried when Speed died. Doesn't watch Miami much and we all know why.

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

The Featured Ship reign of the Labtechs has come to an end, so I'm going to unstick this. However please do continue to discuss - because the Techs need love too ;)

10. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

Hodges with Archie