Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Emily, thanks for clearing that up. I was like... "ummmm... Grissom? You're TAKEN?! STOOOOOPPP!"
    Yeah, they were totally on a psychic link thing with that bridesmaid deal.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, I'm sorry everyone. But the sweet, pure love of Sacklie has stolen my heart (Coughs and points to avatar.)

That was from the lovely Ziggystarduzt - okay, moving on...

lol. I think her similarities to Sara were rather striking. Not physically, obviously, but - plain name, vegetarian, rough upbringing, so on...

The lip thing I should've noticed, but I don't think they purposefully were doing the chest shots. It seemed like he was looking at her jewelery as if suggesting he thought that that was a part of it. That somehow he was trying to decide if she was just spoiled or something.

3. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

w00t for Sacklie. I made that. *nods prougly* That's my first ever animated av. I made it JUST for Sarah and nobody else is allowed to use it. Says the fuhrer *points to Sarah*

Anyway, I've always noticed that he pays a lot of attention to her lips. It's like they draw his eyes more than any part of her body. I have decided that this is because he wants to kiss her kiss her ALL THE TIME.

ETA: Oh yeah, on the poll I went with the third option, her resenting him going on about burn out. I don't know. To be honest, I really don't get this scene and never have. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. If we get any explainations next season, I hope this scene is one of them.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The bride or Sara? Cuz that's a whole other ship. Grissom+Jill=Grill Maybe Sacklie and Grill can double-date!

I kind of liked watching what everyone focused on. Grissom stayed focused on the person talking, but would drift off on to parts of them rather than listening completely TO them - his whole thing about evidence over testimony. Brass, however, checked out everything.

Yet Sara was always 100% focused on the total picture. And I think that's where the Bite Me and Daddy's Little Girl scenes come from - Grissom thinking in this one specific little pocket and Sara looking at all the options.

5. ziggystarduzt

Sara. Freak. I'm more of a Gonad fan than a Sacklie fan (Gonad = Conrad/Grissom). Sorry, I guess I spaced.

ETA: Just cause I'm really all about pimpin' my own work... check out my new av!!!! It's my very first mini-movie av. I'm very proug of it. Whatch'all think?

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ziggy i totally love your avie, seriously. one of the best GSR avs i've seen!

about the bride scene, it was very confusing for me. i assumed he was just checking a chick out. and we can say that he always liked to do that :lol: (the "close your mouth" scene from Table Stakes, the "do you like what you see" from The Night At the Movies, the "mad scientist" scene from Assume Nothing, the "i'll supervise on this one" from "The Accussed is Entitled" etc etc.) and now, when he's got a serious girlfriend, he just mechanically looks at a pretty girl :D (also using his habit of staring at everything b/c of his job).

7. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

happy b-day jorja!
    ziggystarduzt your avie is very cute ;)

8. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Sorry but about Rashomama i beg to differ from you. I just rewatched the clip of the scene and in this case is clear that Grissom was observing the details of the wedding dress. They specifically framed the earrings, the bracelet, the necklace and the diamonds over the bodice. Like Sarah said is Grissom POV and he is always obsessed by details. You can see also the scene when he arrived at the crime scene and he noticed a ladybug on a flower.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i don't know why but i like to think of Grissom in therms of the cliche - "still water runs deep". ummm, naah, nevermind, don't worry 'bout me *goes back to my own imaginary world*

sarah, your avie killed me.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

That avatar is killing me too...warn people not to be eating anything when they see it lol.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

can anybody do me a favor?? :p can ya'll recommend some really good GSR fanfic for me??! and not a booky-long one please, i don't want to go blind before S7 starts :lol: thanks *mumbles about ff.net search engine not working*

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

evaluationĀ“s sara
    [​IMG]
    jorja faces XD
    [​IMG]

13. ziggystarduzt

Awww, shucks. Thank you! You guys just made my morning XD

I also made Sarah's avvie. I declare myself Sacklie av queen. :D If anyone wants me to make them something custom, I'd be happy to.

Adzix, I will PM you a whole bunch of fanfic, because the majority of the ones I like are not.. *cough* appropriate for the boards. But I'll have you busy for days! DAYS! Mwahahahaha. Plus, do you have an LJ? If you do:
    1. Friend me. I like friends.
    2. Join the community 'geekfiction' because it rules, and you get frequent new fanfic by some of the best writers out there.

Anyway, I'm currently going through Firefly screencaps for my next set of icons, and am THOROUGHLY enjoying this, as I'm sure you can imagine, so I'm off.

14. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

hellllllo!
    :) how is everyone? i missed yall, florida was hot. (really)

i'm in love with the title. i wish we could put ":devil:" in the title for kink's sake :) i'm going to reread everything later, but now, Sidlreiana_15 that first picture is so cute. really really cute.

and SaraSullivan that cap is great!

i'm reminded of that friends episode when Ross and Elizabeth (the student) are in Central Perk, and she says "sorry to bump into you like that sir" after they kiss (they are trying to hide their relationship). lol. (but then they break up so not entierly the same)

:wears BIG pin that says Friends Freak:

15. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

What kind of fics do you like? I like one shots a lot too, so I probably can recommend you some.
    Some one-shot favorites of mine (all on ff.net and with "proper" ratings):

Puzzle Man--by csishewolf
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2775787/1/

By the Dashboard Light--by CSINut214
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2429611/1/

Rosemary, and Time--by velocityofsound

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2278769/1/

Man's Treasure--by csipal
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2360436/1/

If you want "higher-rated", PM Ziggy. :p Or me, who am I kidding? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.