CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

H was married now is widower. and yes this Horatio/Aersol plot was too quick and very bad done...for surely CSI Miami writers will change H character, but i personally hope this to be one back to the real holy H from S 1-3...and for ur question H and womens i prefer he to be single...

2. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

here is a reply i got from corey the one who does the csi miami blogs i sent him an email after i read the yelina thing

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

they are sure only for epi 1 from S 5 :( WTF...?!? what is going on with one old spoiler for 4 epis filming in Brazil ?!?

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

About Ray Jr. I thought it said somewhere that he was going to be aged..that is instead of being 13 or 14, he might be around 17 or 18 to make it easier to have him be doing more adult things..like asisting the police.

5. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Jackie Chan's "who am I?" was filmed for a big part in Rotterdam.

But in the movie you also go to south africa... and then they're in a chasing scene and in all off a sudden they are driving around in the city centre of rotterdam and that is weird to see in the movie if you grew up in Rotterdam :p

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think there may be some confusion here. Corey is just saying when Yelina will be back. Well, at least that's how I interpreted it! It is slightly ambiguous.

It's important to remember that at this stage, all spoilers are subject to change and we often get slightly conflicting information. :)

I'm not sure I've heard about them possibly aging Ray Jnr. In the spoiler posted in this thread, it says he's 14, which would make sense, as he was 12 in '10-7'. This time last year, Ann D said in an interview that they may bring Ray Jnr back 'a few years from now', but that seems to have changed. There's an indication right there of how the writers can alter their plans.

7. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Is there like a...youth section of the police? Something akin to scouts? I'm not from over there so I don't know, forgive me. The obvious thing to say here is that they're going to age Ray Jnr if that's not the case?
    They'll just blast him through puberty and pretend he was always like that. If Roseanne can use two actresses for the same character, I don't see why they can't age Ray Jnr.

8. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Too many men :confused: When they look like they do in Miami, you can NEVER have too many men ;)

Only joking, I assume that Yelina isn't actually returning to Miami, we need a new cop I think
    In season 1 we had Frank, Adele then Yelina, Burnstein, and that other guy with the short hair, also that other woman cop in Ashes to Ashes
    Now we just seem to have Frank, we are definately short of a detective or two :rolleyes:

9. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

lucy i understand what your saying about them being spoilers. and yes i think he was just saying she is back. he didn't say how many episodes. i didn't ask him how many episodes. i think he mention that to let me know. and of course i wanted you all to know. also if you all wondering why is is talking about natalia being redeemed and stuff in my reply before this one the reason why is because (i know i am going off csi miami for second but i need to explain why that is mention) because i mention in the email to him i hope to see natalia be redeem right because before third watch was cancelled they had a rat (or you can call it a snitch) that actually did hurt some of the other characters and the way they redeem her was like so fast like within the next episode it seemed and it just didnt feel right even though it was their last season (dang nbc i still hate you). so i was mentioned that and mentioning i hope natalia redeem is right. if that makes sense. and i did mention that i hope to see natalia and eric together again.

10. PeanutsFan

PeanutsFan Prime Suspect

I'm so happy Yelina will be back! I agree that we need another female character on the show. We see so much of Horatio, Ryan, Eric and Frank. In comparison, I'm sure Cath and Sara on CSI and Stella and Linsay on NY get much more screentime than Calleigh, Alexx and Natalia.

11. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

i dont watch the other 2 csi's so i am not sure. but yea we i think calleigh, alexx, and natalia (during season 4 of her airtime) all combine wasnt enough. maybe if they end up making natalia a csi also we can get more calleigh and natalia airtime of them working together.

12. Calleygirl

Calleygirl Dead on Arrival

I just got my issue of TV Guide for July 17-23 in the mail today and Emily Procter was on the front, with a nice 3 page article inside with some 5th season possible spoilers.

"When season 5 kicks off in September, head investigator Horatio Caine will be away in Brazil tracking down Riaz, the mala noche gang boss responsible for the murder of Horatio's wife, Marisol. That leaves Calleigh in charge of the CSI unit back in Miami. And as she soon discovers, being the boss isnt always the popular thing to be, Devine says.

Although Natalia Boa Vista was revealed as the mole in the lab last season, she's back at her electron microscope. Says Devine, The lab's not going to be thrilled, of course, and its on Calleigh's shoulders to smooth things over. It turns out that Natalia was breaking confidences because she'd been told it was a rogue lab. Even so, Devine says, nobody, not even Calleigh, finds it easy to trust her.

The writers are also plotting to have Calleigh involved in a car wreck this season. Devine says, She's on duty and gets forced off the road when she's returning from a crime scene and it'll be unclear at first who did it. Not that Calleigh's going belly-up anytime soon. She's such an integral part of the show, Devine says. We're just figuring out ways to give her a ton of stuff to do.

Perhaps the biggest development this season involves Calleigh's love life. We're introducing a detective Calleigh first met when she was in the police academy. Devine reveals, though the actor hasn't yet been cast. The backstory is, they didnt like each other at all but, this being Miami, he's sexy, of course. And Calleigh's sexy. And sexy things happen when sexy people get together."

I'm not getting my hopes up though, we seem to get mislead alot by Ms. Devine's spoilers. Although it will be nice if some of that would happen this year!!

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Well...if this all comes to pass, looks like it's going to be an interesting season for Calleigh...we're long overdue for some interesting Calleigh storylines.

Thanks for sharing Calleygirl. :D

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

There can never be too much Ryan and Eric..espiecally Ryan!!
    but I see what u are saying. I guess a new female wouldnt be so bad.. might spark things up with Ryan and Eric like more girl fights :) lol anyways Calliegh in a car wreck!! I would be soo sad :( I hope she doesnt because that would take the spot light off Ryan and his injuries. But i do think it is interesting how H goes to brazil and Calliegh runs things, cant wait to see that!! I hope Horatio catchs that guy who put the hit on Marisol. I loved her so much!! man i wish they could bring her back somehow like from the dead lol Man I wish she would come back- she was such a good addition to spice things up with H! Well anyways I guess we will just have to see what happens..It's pretty unpredictable at this point. :confused: :)

15. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

omg thank you for posting. cant wait for more calleigh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.