Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlyssaluvsDanny, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Re: Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio *DELETED*

Post deleted by CSI_Watcher_8

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ok forgot the #2 on the last title but you get the idea. Besides its my first poll. and I can't edit the poll. I edit my posts a few times sometimes before I get it the way I want. ;)

3. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I voted for the third one. I love that one!
    Flack and Lindsay playing games? I somehow think that Flack would be a gentleman and let her win, but deep down he seems competitive.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I voted for the third one as well. It rocks, but my second one would have to be City Boy, Country Girl. Just love it.

^.^

I agree with ya Alyssa, he seems competitive, but I think he might let Linds win ;)

5. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

I like the "It's A Block Party Thing"! Totally.

And all the other ships aren't invited, duh.

6. ShadowDiva

ShadowDiva Dead on Arrival

Hee! I love that. :D I voted for the third one, also. I wish my muses would cooperate, but alas, they are sleepy and frustratingly silent. :( Oh well, better luck tomorrow. :p

7. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I feel so loved now. My thread name suggestion . . . *sigh* :) (got to get my ego perks from somewhere) :D

Gonna go to bed now, but just wanted to let you guys know that the undercover story is finished and mostly typed up, but I tried to update my D/L story, "Never Alone" on ff.net this morning and it was being it's perpetual butthead self. So as soon as it stops doing that, I will post it up there. Kay? :)

Night! :D

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

hehe. you know you like it when their buttheads :p

Uh oh. Your ego perks up there, Nutty?

9. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

So I guess it's pretty much settled that the new thread name will be Flack/Lindsay #2 - It's A Block Party Thing. Too cute. I still secretly long for the supply closet one, but only because it originated from one of my fics and because it's included in Ash's location.

This fanmix makes me want to hit a baby because I only need fix more songs on mp3 or wma files until I'm done. Ugh.

In other news, two of my fics have been nominated for awards at csifics_awards on LJ. Cool, huh? When I found out I was all, "What? My fics have been nominated? Excuse me?" But it's all good.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Congrats screamingpoet! So which two?

And a couple of FM stories have been updated on ff.net. You guys should check them out. ;)

11. ShadowDiva

Congrats on the noms, hun! They're well deserved. All your stuff is great! And I can't wait to read your fic, Nutty. ;) Ooh, speaking of fic, Hellhound on My Trail has been updated. It's definitely FM, and it's soooooooo good, you guys have to check it out. I added it to the C2, so you can find it there. :)

~Ash

12. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Your fics were nominated by yours truly. ;) Flack/Lindsay and Flack/Aiden one.

And pimp pimp pimp that community like woah. There's also an icon awards for that.

Anyway, wrong thread. :lol:

13. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I've got a bunch of songs that you could use (if I could find the versions you want) but I'm going to wait until the new thread starts to post the titles and lyrics. You know, sort of as a new thread present. :)

14. ShadowDiva

Hey, Nutty. I sent you a PM about that FM "thing" you mentioned earlier in the thread, before we found out we weren't allowed to mention the "thing". Did you ever get it?

15. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Ya I did, sorry I never responded. My comp restarted itself before I had a chance to. :) The "thing" is almost done. It's using one of the songs I'm going to post in the next thread. Which will hopefully open soon . . . I'm in the mood for a little party. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.