H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

:lol: Wouldn't Cal get suspiscious about the lump in your bridemaid dress?

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Hey, I'd just do that to protect her husband! If I really had to choose someone to have under my dress, that'd be Mr Delko. :devil: I'd never want to piss Cal off.

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'd want Mr. Messer under my dress lol, I would save H man for Calleigh. She's the only one for him!

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You mean Palm you'll be the one hiding from the chicken. I'm not saving you :p
    LOL CDC & Jess

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

Oh no, I'd have a chicken. He'd be on the roof with me in case I got hungry. Nothing like roof-fried chicken to keep you awake. And sick. I can also use the chicken as a weapon. No writer would expect a chicken to be thrown at them from a roof because you need to be creatively stupid to think of that type of thing. And last time I checked, the Miami writers aren't creative...

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I'm a dedicated vegatarian and I love animals, so I'd like to save the poor innocent chicken. I have an idea, Palm: I give you Donahue The Ruiner and you give me the chicken. No one will notice the difference.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

I don't like chickens because one went nuts on my leg. Stupid chicken.

But this through of switching the Chicken Bomb with the Ann D bomb makes it mroe joyful :lol:

8. CathStokes

Palm I really believe you would do that.

9. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

i second that motion, really sounds like something you would do palm! :lol:

i was watching CBS last night and they did this thign at the end of the program, where they normally put shots from the next weeks ep, they had a bunch of shots from all kinds of shows, sports and news from CBS and they did one from Miami and they showed cal walk under a yellow tape and then H doinf something, i forgot what he was doing because i was too busy looking for cal in the shot, she wasnt there, but that was all they showed for miami, and i screamed really loud because i was excited that i say them, because they are what the whole show is about pretty much, i mean there are those cases, but hey, who watches for that right?... :lol: ;)

that was a lot in one breath, yes it only took me one breath to type all of that! :D

here are the promised icons for that previous H/cal pic, they are basically the same, i hope you guys like them, there are a few for H/cal pics i have that i am planning to make icons out of

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

if you like any one of these, feel free to take :)

10. CathStokes

ooh I like those, I may snag em ;)

11. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

OH ICONS! *snags*

12. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh I've been away for a while, but glad to see the H/C thread is still as crazy as ever ;)

Great icons, very cool :cool:

13. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

thanks guys, im glad you liked them :) like i said, i plan to make a few more from some different shots, i just got some sweet editing ideas from a movie i just watched, but it will probably take a while, because i am lazy :lol:

i watched that ep last night with the fire in the everglades and alexx gets kidnapped, i dont know the title, but it cleared up a lot of things for me about the caine family, but it got me wondering, i havent seen S1 or S2, so how much does cal know about everything that is going on in the caine family?

also, does anybody have some really good screenshots of any contact between them besides the hug in "lost son" i got a really good idea for an icon, but i cant even remember a time they touch beyond that *sigh* it makes me depressed to think about that, but it also makes me think about this fic that address' that, it was really good, maybe ill post it here, who knows, i am in a really lazy mood right now :lol:

14. CathStokes

I'm not really sure if I've seen any, but I'll totally look around and see.

As for your other question, I don't really know. I'm sure she does though.

15. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

Hey guys. I know it has been a while and I just wanted to say hi and that I am still here. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.