Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

It helps if your guy has a good attitude about it all. My hubby makes cards for me for every occasion with pictures of Nick on them. And at Christmas he made the Christmas letter and he included a picture of GE in the letter (actually he claimed that it was a picture of himself) ;)

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I happen to have a "boy" too... but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the hotness/coolness that is George Eads! :eek: That would be impossible! :D

3. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:lol: I'm also not single but that doesn't stop me from looking and appreciating the sexappeal en hottness from George :D NO way ;) Thats impossible :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, having a boyfriend doesn't keep from enjoying george's hottness ! :lol:

5. km444

km444 Rookie

Okay, I'm back to post the winner to my crazy confusing theme. It was very tough picking a set of pics because each one had some that I really liked. But, the winner is allmaple with this set:

I like that there was good variety and all were very nice to look at. nicksarafan2 gets an honorable mention for coming in a very close second place. Congrats allmaple!

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

this womans talking like shes been cured!! :eek: get her 50 ccs of nick stokes! stat! :lol:

looks like my nicky esp is working again :D im pretty sure we did this next one so long ago, but we have new people, and im not the one who did it so lets give it a try. once again, im going for simple. happy george. doesnt get much easier than that! the big, beaming, glowing smile weve all grown to love. bonus points for teeth. 12 pics as usual, i wont be able to pick a winner til late tomorrow night as im going straight from work to pirates of the caribbean 2!! give me something nice to come home too :)

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

onlytruth my husband doesn't send me cards with GE pic on them but he does put up with my liking him alot. Okay obsession. We will be married 25 yrs in Sept. so something is working well for us.

Congrats on winning allmaple. You want happy George do you. Now does George know you are trading him for another man on Friday night. Hmmmmm. I'm doing my trading on Monday when hopefully the theatres will be alittle less crowded.

how much more happy can a guy be
    more reasons to be happy
    he's happy at the moment
    no teeth but a favourite of one of the slackers
    don't worry be happy
    a flirting happy smile

9. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcome back! Home sweet online home. :D

:eek:

Nooo! Say it isn't so! What's going on around here?? :eek:

*attempts to lure nick back to the dark side*

kissy kiss?

(When did some of you get promoted to coroner, by the way? That's the highest rank, right? No fair. I want a promotion. :( :D )

"Rashomama"! Yes! *squee*

A few theme pics:

must pounce on this one :p

adorkable

aww shucks

"Teehee! Can't wait to show Warrick this treasure map I found."

He's got such an infectious laugh. You'd have to be clinically dead to not get a smile on your face looking at those!

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

may as well if nicks only here for us now :p

[​IMG]

nothing? not even the teeniest little tingle? what is wrong with you?!?!?! :lol:

and lemon, coroner is far from the highest rank, i think head of day shift is with 12000 posts or something.

and im not trading in nicky Jacquie, he has his work cut out for him giving lemon detention (which im pretty sure she will enjoy) and trying to find out how he lost nick. he understands im a pirates wench tomorrow. :lol:

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

12. km444

km444 Rookie

I just popped on here earlier quickly to post the theme winner, and I didn't really read over most of the other posts. I can't believe this possible talk of a cure to the syndrome. :eek: Detentions would probably be helpful for that problem. ;)

It was me who did the happy theme before, and I saved most of the pics people submitted, so I have lots for this one.

Happy 1
    Happy 2
    Happy 3
    Happy 4
    Happy 5
    Happy 6

I have Rashomama on in the background and shirtless Nicky is coming up shortly, gotta go. :p

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hey hey hey!! that is not fair, you know that pic is my weakness! but does it have what it takes to take down the other hot ones?? dun dun daaa!!! :lol:

so, im thiking the 'cupids arrow' is a little too tacky for nicky and my wedding, and the drive through chapel in london went out of business. ill just have to settle for the beaches of the emerald coast when i go to florida in a few weeks. youre all invited of course.

wow im dillusional. but topless nicky and nick ctv splash ad, now thats how i like to go to bed :D night ladies, keep those happy pics coming

14. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

Listen here, chickies... I watched Rashomama tonight, too! :p Don't go sticking me in the Intensive Care Unit or anything... :lol:

Yeah, Nick still makes me smile because he's so cute. :) I just don't pretend he's my boyfriend anymore! :lol:

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.