The Buffy Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by CSIannalysse, May 21, 2005.

?

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

1. Mac Taylor

32 vote(s)
    48.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

25 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. Don Flack

29 vote(s)
    43.9%
  4. Danny Messer

22 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Lindsay Monroe

11 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Sheldon Hawkes

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  7. Sid Hammerback

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  8. Adam Ross

24 vote(s)
    36.4%
  9. Jessica Angell

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. Other (please specify)

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

On the subject of Tara, i heard that there was supposed to be an ep in S7 where Buffy was allowed to make a wish, and instead of bringing back her mother or allowing herself to have a normal life, she was going to wish for Tara to return so Willow could be happy again. If Buffy had done that i would have taken back every bad thing ive ever said about her. Unfortunately, i think there was a scheduling conflict and Amber couldnt return. Plus, i think they would have decided against it anyway. After all, no one can be happy in the Whedonverse for long.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I have to say I liked the darkness of season 6. It was believable after everything that went on before. But then, I tended to like things that other fans complained about - a lot of fans didn't like Seasons 4 or 6, and I loved them. A lot of people didn't like 'Restless' because it was a bit weird, but it's one of my fav eps. And i actually like Riley - until he became an idiot who let vamp chicks suck on his neck in season 5.

3. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i know, i love that scene, she was so emotional and crying, she went to sit on the armchair, then she realized she was sitting on something, she pulled it out and it was the sweater that willow was looking for for the last 5 minutes, then she just fling it over and throw it into the opened drawer and make it disappear, it's one of those scene that have me crying so hard then laughing right after

4. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Emma Caulfield is such a good actress!!!! :)
    Has anyone seen the movie she's in? It is called Darkness Falls (I think it is a thriller).

5. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

I was looking very forward to it, but when i went to see it i was very disappointed. It's not a very good movie, unfortunately. Emma did a good job, of course, but you can only do so much with bad material.

6. Nikka_what

Nikka_what CSI Level Two

Eeep. That was a terrible movie, not scary at all! Emma was good though, but ollieuan, you have it right: you can only do so much. I'd like to see her in something else, not just The Girl In The (Fake) Horror Movie. Heh, my sister always gets her confused with Molly Sims, the "model."

7. CSIannalysse

I wonder what other movies she's been in...

8. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

Emma Caulfield was on Beverly Hills 90210, too, as one of Brandon's girlfriends. :lol:

9. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I MISS BUFFY!!!

10. CSIannalysse

So do I WASSITO! I love the witty humor and dialogue (plus the a$$ kickings of vampires, I've learnt many fighting techniques from BtVS! :))

11. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

Wassito backs slowly away. :lol: :D

12. Nikka_what

Nikka_what CSI Level Two

I remember reading awhile back (in 2000?) about some 14 year old girl who was able to fight off some creep who tried getting her into his car by using some moves she learned from watching Buffy. See. Watching television and obsessing over shows like Buffy can be a good thing. :lol:

13. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

oh yea, i've learn tons of witty comeback from Buffy...lol

14. CSIannalysse

I like the fact that if they don't know the word or are describing something thay add a 'y' to the end of the word, for example, "orb-y" (not sure it is an actual quote but oh well)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah, so that's where I got that from......my ex always used to make fun of me for adding a "y" to the end of words....now I can tell him that it was really all Buffy's fault!!! :)

Reading through this thread makes me miss Buffy all over again. The writing was so witty and intelligent.

*runs off to go watch Buffy DVD's over and over*