Stella/Danny-- Passionate People Make Cute Couples

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, May 31, 2005.

1. never_a_promise

never_a_promise Pathologist

Re: Stella/Danny--Passionate People Make Cute Couples

I think that they work as a couple because they have the same sort of tough love background and they in some sort of way understand what the other has gone throught to get to where they are.
    I could see them getting together over a case that reawakens long burried memories for one of them and they find comfort with each other. Its a bit romance novel but you never know it might happen we live in hope. :D

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sweet! I love this ship! :D

I think Stella and Danny are very similar in that they're both passionate...they're the most passionate people on CSI: NY, by far. They both get really worked up in interrogations. But Stella is much more mature than Danny is, and I think that brings some balance to their relationship. Stella is definitely the stable, strong one, while Danny is a bit of an emotional basketcase.

As for how they'd get together...the next time Stella saves his sexy ass, like she did in "Trapped" when Jerry was holding him hostage, she should demand a reward. ;) :devil:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Top I didn't know you were a Danny/Stella fan also I guess you have that ship syndrome huh :lol:.

The reason why I love these two togeher is because deep down inside they trust each other, and I think Stella trusts Danny more than she does Mac at times.

I haven't seen 'Trapped' yet but I have had a nosey at the screen caps and the episode looks really good.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Wait until you see Trapped! Definitely good S/D stuff in there. :D

I do multi-ship a bit...I think Danny is a huge slut who could work with just about everyone in the show. He's a very magnetic character, and he seems to draw other characters out. Stella and he have a great interaction, and he relaxes with her on screen in a way I've only really seen him do with one other person (Flack).

5. Guest

Guest Guest

^ :lol: Strangly enough I agree with you, Danny does get along well with everyone. Although he has a girlfriend which we found out in this weeks episode. I think he should dump her, and go with Stella!

6. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

^Well Big B, there is no running off with Stella, but maybe the first part of your wish will come true. They have a great moment in an episode that recently aired, but I'm horrible with episode titles. Someone else, no doubt knows.

I like the idea of Stella and Danny because they seem so comfortable with one another. They have a clear idea of the other and when they work together it is tenacious. They bring to the table the same animosity for the criminals and are ruthless in their interrogations. I love the look of absolute disgust over the criminals that they share. The differences also make them intriguing, Stella is a bit older, a refreshing change in television and she seems to have conquered what few childhood demons she harbored. Danny carries his demons from childhood and the new ones he's created in adulthood like a wounded animal. I think Stella would be tough with him, but tender. Helping him to work through his darkness.

As for how they would get together, I'm not sure. Maybe after a beer or two after a case with a particularly heinous criminal. Maybe, Stella could just tell him to come over and then push him on the bed or whatever else works. No matter how it would happen, you can guarantee that Stella would be in charge!

Ali

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I've always wondered how they would get together and *if* they ever would get together. It would be an interesting plot line, if they ever did get together, they would more than likely have to hide their relationship. Mainly because of their working relationship, and that well Stella is the older of the too.

8. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

YAY, we got some Danny/Stella last night. These two have crazy chemistry. Their reenacting of the crime and Stella holding up that red little number and her and Danny perking up at that, major hotness in effect.

I also liked in the Stella and Mac exchange, where Danny was brought to question, Stella was strong on Danny's innocence. Stella is so passionate when she expresses her concern and devotion for Danny's character.

Please more interaction of these two before the season finale, which is soon upon us.

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Yikes, this thread has been quiet lately. Where are all the Rebel Rouser fans?

How do you think the last few eps of season 2 will have affected this pair? Will they grow closer as a result of Aiden's death & Stella's experience with Frankie? What do you think/hope will happen between them in Season 3?

10. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I was just thinking about this ship, and about how cute they would be. I made a lame attempt at an icon when I forst started getting intrested in them:

[​IMG]

11. bklynCSIfanatic

lol, those are a lot of questions to ponder on. Well I would like to see Stella and Danny inolved in a case that brings out their inner demons on display. Where they find it natural to confide and seek comfort in each other ( over their emotional trauma of Aiden and Frankie) bringing them closer together, and painting the lines between friendship and the strong possibility of something more than that.

12. Lennie

Lennie Victim

I thought i was the only one who actually shipped Danny/Stella :D

13. bklynCSIfanatic

lol Lennie. You're so wrong! I heart strongly Danny and Stella, with every fiber in my being. :D

Lennie, come back to the thread more often!

14. Lennie

Lennie Victim

Hi, will do :)

Shame there arent many fics on them

15. Lennie

Lennie Victim