The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't beleive the neighbors have cut down the trees behind our garden-now everybody can see into my room! :(

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Didn't really get fired. It was my work experience and my contract ends next week. They already have a new girl doing work experience and she needs my computer. Tsk...
    I can't believe that things like this are normal in Spain..

3. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I can't believe I have finished my three month placement and in two days will be a qualified teacher :D

4. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

hehe thanks! ;) Should check out the March of the Penguins movie- good. :D

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ Yeah, people keep telling me how good that film is - I need to watch it too :)

I can't believe how rude these two kids were at the bus stop this afternoon. They were fighting over this water bottle and it sprayed all over this old man's jacket, who then had a go at the kids (good for him). Then it went over my Mum's shoes and she had a go at them too :lol: They didn't even apologise (typical!).

6. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I can't believe I don't know which movie to go to...I'm doubting between 3 movies!

7. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I love his hair. :lol:

I can't believe how much I enjoy playing with my cats today (they live with my parents).

8. defiantDittohead

defiantDittohead Rookie

i cant believe csikicksurass has posted another 2,000 since i saw her profile 2 days ago...

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I can't believe it's Jorja Fox's b-day tomorrow! :D

10. wibble

wibble Corpse

First, I think you mean 200, not 2000.

Second, this is not the first time you've made snide remarks about other posters in this forum. I told you about this the other day. If you have a problem with a poster's behaviour, please PM either Ducky or myself.

Third, I do not see why you are picking on people about their post counts, when you have been told countless times not to double-post yourself.

Fourth, in case you're not aware, you've been officially warned by DaWacko in the World Cup thread for posting those pictures that cross the PG-13 boundary. TBonz, the board manager, has also noted in that thread that people who do not behave will be permenantly removed from the board.

So I strongly suggest that if you wish to remain a member here, you start shaping up.

11. defiantDittohead

defiantDittohead Rookie

im sorry, i didnt mean to be a "snide remark" its just something i pointed out ;) and to reach out to the person in question.. my apologise

and yup, 200 post then.

i cant believe how much of a rebel i am on these forums' :( all unintended, but all hopefully forgiven :(

12. wibble

wibble Corpse

You can always make your point in a PM. Would you like it if it was you that was pointed out by someone?

I don't see how this is all unintended, after you have had two accounts here, three official warnings and dozens of unofficial ones.

If you have anything further to say, please PM me.

Now, back to our regular schedule, folks...

13. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I can't believe I get to lie in tomorrow for the first time in about three months, I'm not due in uni till ten :D

14. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

I can't believe I spent just under 40 bucks for 4 cute pieces of clothing from American Eagle. Man, I LOVE sidewalk sales! And I can't believe I've been listening to my Jack Johnson CD for about 2 hours now... it's just soothing music.

15. lea

lea Police Officer

I can't belive theres a huuuuuge spider walking up the wall behind my computer, and I'm gunna cry lol!! Oh my it's huge :( I've like moved back behind my chair :p but I think it's gone up to high to see now.. *breathes* *Sorry for ramble* oh my god I can see it crawling again :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.