Which is your favorite show? The Ultimate Poll!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Carrieattheprom, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Out of all three CSI shows, which one is your personal favorite?

For me it's CSI:NY. With the exception of Lindsay Monroe, I was able to connect with the other characters almost from the first time I saw them. I also love the way the characters interact with each other. And then there's the fact that all of the guys are extremely HOT.:devil: :lol:

2. cfar

cfar Pathologist

NY, primarily because of Lindsay and Hawkes (so first season, not so much). I think the acting is great and the characters are well done. The season was rather uneven, but all in all, I've become obsessed

LV was of course my first CSI love. I was busy Thursdays, so I didn't see much of this last season, so my love waned a bit. I still watch all the reruns on Spike TV though. :)

Miami is amusing, if more than a little ridiculous. I still watch it, but I'm not upset if I miss an episode.

3. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Vegas cause it's the original show and I really like the way the characters get along and such. Plus there's Greg.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I like CSI:Miami best although I have not yet seen the fourth series so my opinion could soon change when channel five starts airing it!

5. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

LV ALL THE WAY BABY! csi;lv rocks!
    -nicks in it!

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hey guys, sorry to be a spoil-sport, but there's already a thread to discuss which CSI is your favorite here. So I'm going to lock this one.

If you'd like, you can add a poll to that thread for people to take. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.